·
Premium Member
150 Posts
12-13-20 rev.jpg
IMG_0573_edited_edited.jpg

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
The Latest mod on my Scat: Demon-Eyes... The BEE is etched on the Headlights.

LOL

Demon-Eyes...o_O

Demon-Eyes...🤩

Demon-Eyes...🤩

Demon-Eyes...:cool:

Me-Like !!!

Enjoy The RIDE...

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,411 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
WOO HOO...Thank you Betty! I'm thinking of simply going to a 275/40 tire. Because I have only 1 of 8 in the country like mine, I really need to keep it mostly OEM. BTW, I found this 2017 Challenger Hellcat in Octane Red and 2017 Charger Hellcat in Octane Red.
View attachment 88175
View attachment 88176
WOO HOO...Thank you Betty! I'm thinking of simply going to a 275/40 tire. Because I have only 1 of 8 in the country like mine, I really need to keep it mostly OEM. BTW, I found this 2017 Challenger Hellcat in Octane Red and 2017 Charger Hellcat in Octane Red.
View attachment 88175
View attachment 88176

Attachments

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
I almost got Cinnamon Stick, and these pictures make me think I should have. Beautiful Scat!!!
I finally saw the Sinamon Stick in person and it looks really great. I'd almost be willing to sell mine and get this color...but Plum Crazy is getting more difficult to find and it's no longer made. But, that color sure looks mighty tempting.

Reactions: MommaBetty

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
love what you've done with the engine bay. are those "mesh" pieces es part of the fuel rail covers?
Thank you, Yes they are, those are from American car craft

Reactions: DV8EDMOPAR

·
Registered
82 Posts
Love it but why is there such a gap between the rear tire and fender? My '15 Hellcat; '13 SRT and '09 SRT8 had smaller gaps....

·
Registered
649 Posts
Nice. I really wanted to get an octane or sinamon stick since I have a green car now, but I keep getting drawn to the F8 color. I like the tan seats too. IDK, I found a couple left over 50th's regular body that also look awesome. But the more I think about it, the 1320 package is really the best deal if I can live without some of the bling of the other trims.

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
3,711 Posts
Love it but why is there such a gap between the rear tire and fender? My '15 Hellcat; '13 SRT and '09 SRT8 had smaller gaps....
The 1320 has an ADS rear suspension that's specially tuned for it and it also uses a softer spring (lower spring rate) to allow for the rear to squat more on launch than the Scat's and Hellcats. Weight transfer to the rear tires is what they designed the rear suspension for so that the tires are forced into the ground from what I've read. I suppose that could also be that's why it sits a bit higher than the other models with higher spring rates. I've heard a 1320 actually has a pretty smooth highway ride as a result of that suspension design too.

421 - 440 of 450 Posts