461 - 480 of 484 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
A LOT OF BEAUTIFUL SCAT PACKS (y)

Mines a 2019 R/T Scat Pack 1320 Drag Pack
View attachment 274134 View attachment 274136
Nice. White and black were
My 2020 Scat Pack Shaker, pretty well loaded. Traded in my 2018 SXT Plus and never looked back. Rear tires are 315x35x20 trying to tame this beast which is my DD !
View attachment 274251
Looks good. I'm still trying to decide what I like better, F8 or Sinnamon. Btw, how did you get those huge tires to not rub?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Looks good. I'm still trying to decide what I like better, F8 or Sinnamon. Btw, how did you get those huge tires to not rub?

Using 5mm spacers from Amazon to correct the 27mm offset. I wanted 6 mm spacers but couldn't find any in the time frame I needed them.

·
Registered
41 Posts

Using 5mm spacers from Amazon to correct the 27mm offset. I wanted 6 mm spacers but couldn't find any in the time frame I needed them.

My Challenger has the Dynamics Package and this is the tire/wheel fitment that came with the car. The rims are the same as on a Hellcat & the tires are 275's.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Oh I tried Atturo 275 tires, fail. So I bought new wheels with 10.5 width for the rear. Then had the 315's Cosmos with a 300 rated tread wear meaning they are really soft, mounted. Much, much, better than the OEM 245 Goodyears but still prone to beaking loose.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Oh I tried Atturo 275 tires, fail. So I bought new wheels with 10.5 width for the rear. Then had the 315's Cosmos with a 300 rated tread wear meaning they are really soft, mounted. Much, much, better than the OEM 245 Goodyears but still prone to beaking loose.
My rims are 9.5" wide. My car breaks loose a little when given 3/4 throttle from a 25-30mph roll.

·
Registered
712 Posts

That settles it then as I was trying to decide between the WB and 1320. If the standard 275's turn out to be too narrow for traction, its good to know I can put some 315's on it without much problem. I do like the front of the WB much better though. Guess I can always try to find a WB or hellcat front end later and switch out the standard front assembly if I ever hit something and it needs repaired.

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Reactions: Dodgeguy

·
Premium Member
153 Posts

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,772 Posts
The middle of nowhere, the Nebraska Sandhills, 4-1-21:

00781.JPG

·
Premium Member
18,781 Posts
Stunning! We have the same wheels Art. Give me your wheel cleaning tips and how to keep them super shiny!
Betty - not used to the amount of brake dust ( particularly in the front) that these cars produce. 10 times more than the R/T with Chrome Clads. I've been using the Meguiar's waterless W&W on the rims just about every time I return from a ride. My OCD won't allow it to build up too much.

461 - 480 of 484 Posts