Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Folks-

A little about myself- I started my Dodge career with a 1999 Dodge Dakota that got traded in for a 2004 HD Hemi that I became a mod machine with. The user name comes from my 2004, and I use it on a couple of other forums. Currently I’m an owner of a 2012 Power Wagon, which essentially was my dream truck ever since the Power Wagon came out in 2005. I’ve always liked the Challenger, especially the SRT-8 model, but I always felt there was something missing from the Challenger. With the release of the 2015 model I finally feel like Dodge has got the Challenger perfect. Essentially I’m joining here to learn more about the Challenger, and I hope to add a Challenger to the garage in the next year or two. I’ll apologize in advance for stupid questions I may ask, as I don’t know a whole heck of a lot about the Challenger other than what I’ve read on line the last couple of days. I look forward to learning more from you folks. I've included a picture of my 2004 HD Hemi and my current 2012 Power Wagon to give folks a feel of where my truck background has lead me.

Josh
AKA: 04Ram2500Hemi

Attachments

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,620 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
12,989 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,500 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :4-wavey: Enjoy the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Registered
22,648 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Welcome to the Z from AZ, enjoy the site and that is a cool truck you got there, maybe a little brother Challenger can keep him company in the near future in your garage!

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing:Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!:Racing:

·
Registered
5,107 Posts

Welcome to the Z from Saskatchewan, Canada! I hope you enjoy everything this forum has to offer....great information, advice and most importantly great members!

·
Here Comes Trouble!
1,621 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Northern Virginia. Glad you are here. Very nice Power Wagon.

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Pa. Enjoy the site!!!! :smileup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts