Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Power Wagon Owner saying Hi

1K views 22 replies 23 participants last post by  zbrewha863 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi Folks-

A little about myself- I started my Dodge career with a 1999 Dodge Dakota that got traded in for a 2004 HD Hemi that I became a mod machine with. The user name comes from my 2004, and I use it on a couple of other forums. Currently I’m an owner of a 2012 Power Wagon, which essentially was my dream truck ever since the Power Wagon came out in 2005. I’ve always liked the Challenger, especially the SRT-8 model, but I always felt there was something missing from the Challenger. With the release of the 2015 model I finally feel like Dodge has got the Challenger perfect. Essentially I’m joining here to learn more about the Challenger, and I hope to add a Challenger to the garage in the next year or two. I’ll apologize in advance for stupid questions I may ask, as I don’t know a whole heck of a lot about the Challenger other than what I’ve read on line the last couple of days. I look forward to learning more from you folks. I've included a picture of my 2004 HD Hemi and my current 2012 Power Wagon to give folks a feel of where my truck background has lead me.

Josh
AKA: 04Ram2500Hemi

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :4-wavey: Enjoy the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

#17 ·
Welcome to the Z from Northern Virginia. Glad you are here. Very nice Power Wagon.

#21 ·
Welcome to the Z forum from Central Ohio!

Lots of great folks here and glad to have you on board.

Beware of the Mod shark...he will gnaw at you before he sinks his teeth in deep ! :shrk:

Your six is clear...kick it up a notch or two :4-looney:

#22 ·
Welcome to the Z from Northern California. Come on in for the best help, food for thought, and conversation there is to find anywhere. Life is GOOD with a Challenger! Glad you're here. :smileup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.