Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Everyone on this forum knows about parking window side so they can eye ball their Challenger while dining... Parking window side/front door, now that's fun! Not only can you watch your car, but you can watch all the people stop and admire it before they decide to walk in! :D

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Best spot in the house Dave!!!!! Bet there was a crowd around that monster!

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Best spot in the house Dave!!!!! Bet there was a crowd around that monster!
There was at one point Susie! Now that I think about it that probably would have been the better picture to take, but my girl is vain and doesn't like sharing the limelight in snapshots lol! :D

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,683 Posts
Sweet spot, bro! :smileup:

I tend to veer to the opposite end of the spectrum. I favor parking spaces away from foot traffic and sheltered (on at least one side) from other parked cars. This morning my car is parked in front of a bank facing out (I almost always park face-out). The parking spaces face a red curb so I don't have to worry about some mommy-wagon backing into my Challenger.

Sometimes I park my Challenger within view of where I'm dining or having coffee, but when I do this I often find that I can't completely relax and I'm constantly looking up to check on the car. Or I get a little on edge when I see a woman with huge purse or a big dude carrying something getting uncomfortably close to my doors and fenders! :SHOCKED:

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet spot, bro! :smileup:

I tend to veer to the opposite end of the spectrum. I favor parking spaces away from foot traffic and sheltered (on at least one side) from other parked cars.
It really depends on where I am John. Grocery store, Walmart, any shopping venue really, I'm waaaaay out in left Egypt. If I'm at one of the two places I frequent (lol) it's directly by the door. Have to keep a weather eye on ol girl! :Wow1:

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,445 Posts
Great spot Dave! Looks like plenty of space between you and the other two cars. It sure would be fun to see people's reaction to your car!! I might have to try that technique sometime!

·
Registered
22,668 Posts
Good spot for keeping an eye on the car, but I don't trust anyone parking next to me. It took about six months after I got my R/T for someone to open their door into me despite the fact I parked out in the middle of nowhere and there were 8 or so empty spaces around me. I only made it a month with my SRT and again despite having tons of empty spaces around me I got scratched. I always leave a few acres between me and where anyone normally would park anymore LOL.

·
Registered
575 Posts
It really depends on where I am John. Grocery store, Walmart, any shopping venue really, I'm waaaaay out in left Egypt. If I'm at one of the two places I frequent (lol) it's directly by the door. Have to keep a weather eye on ol girl! :Wow1:
Personally, I have yet to park anywhere another would come within 4 feet (unless someone would dare to park over the line in my spot).

Good luck! :smileup: (And don't say we didn't warn you. :str:)

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
I get a very similar spot every week at a local pizza place with my daughter. I get to watch all the cops and construction workers ogle the car then look surprised when me and her take off in it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts