Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I updated to IOS 16 yesterday and my streaming Amazon Music HD no longer shows up in my Uconnect 8.4 (2017 Dodge Challenger premium Apply Play radio). All I get is a blank screen. I can still BT stream to my radio but the Amazon Music HD interface will not show up. Ideas?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Dumb questions first, and IT jokes aside...
Have you tried rebooting your phone? After every update to mine, especially the major ones, it seems to have weird issues until I reboot it (again), including this iOS 16 one.

If that does not help: I have not tested it specifically with Amazon Music, but my other functions seem to work fine. Are you experiencing any other glitches?

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dumb questions first, and IT jokes aside...
Have you tried rebooting your phone? After every update to mine, especially the major ones, it seems to have weird issues until I reboot it (again), including this iOS 16 one.

If that does not help: I have not tested it specifically with Amazon Music, but my other functions seem to work fine. Are you experiencing any other glitches?
Of course. I also reinstalled the Amazon Music HD app. My maps are working with Apple Play fine. It's just Amazon Music HD that isn't working with Apple Play. IOS 16 is the biggest update my Apple Phone has had.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Of course. I also reinstalled the Amazon Music HD app. My maps are working with Apple Play fine. It's just Amazon Music HD that isn't working with Apple Play. IOS 16 is the biggest update my Apple Phone has had.
I will attempt to try it tonight with mine and let you know if I have the same issue.

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I will attempt to try it tonight with mine and let you know if I have the same issue.
That would be great. My Iphone had a 15.xx update or if you looked lower, 16.0 update. I went with 16.0

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You can still plug in to charge. Just figured it might help get around your problem.
Yea, I can still Bluetooth it to the radio without the Amazon Music HD interface. But that's a big step backwards.

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
20 Posts
That would be great. My Iphone had a 15.xx update or if you looked lower, 16.0 update. I went with 16.0
Just received the new iPhone 14 Pro yesterday. Hooked it up via USB to the Challenger, Amazon Music (Unlimited/HD) works just fine, displays on the screen and plays great. Its 16.0.1 (the .0.1 update was a day 1 patch for the iPhone 14 only).

It shouldn't matter, since iOS is iOS for the most part, but which phone do you have?

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just received the new iPhone 14 Pro yesterday. Hooked it up via USB to the Challenger, Amazon Music (Unlimited/HD) works just fine, displays on the screen and plays great. Its 16.0.1 (the .0.1 update was a day 1 patch for the iPhone 14 only).

It shouldn't matter, since iOS is iOS for the most part, but which phone do you have?
Thanks for testing.
I have a iPhone 12 Pro Max / with IOS 16.
I got mine up but it seems a bit unstable. Was never unstable before 16. There are reports of incompatibility.

• Sad
Reactions: UnloosedChewtoy
1 - 15 of 15 Posts