Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

ProCharger has two complete intercooled systems for the 6.1L HEMI Challengers – a shared-drive, HO Intercooled System and dedicated-drive, Stage II Intercooled System. Both the HO and Stage II Systems allow SRT-8 Challenger owners to experience what 575+ HP feels like in these modern Mopar muscle cars. Both ProCharger Systems utilize the proven and patented P-1SC-1 ProCharger, a 3-core air-to-air intercooler, OEM-quality mounting brackets and all necessary supercharger and intercooler tubes for installation onto the new Challengers. ProCharger systems for the 6.1L HEMI Challengers now utilize Diablosport® flash tuning systems to apply the ProCharger-developed tune for both applications.

Both the HO Intercooled and Stage II Intercooled Systems add more than 150 horsepower when installed onto the stock 6.1L Hemi engine while still running pump gas and enjoying all the day-to-day driveability you’ll want to experience every day. Thanks to the industry's coolest charge air temperatures and largest power gains, no other supercharger system for the awesome new Dodge Challenger even comes close.

For modified engines, the ProCharger Stage II Intercooled System supports the highest boost and power levels in the industry.

ProCharger 6.1L HEMI Tuner Kits
In addition to the two full systems, ProCharger also offers two Intercooled Tuner Kits for the 6.1L HEMI Challengers – an HO Intercooled Tuner Kit and a Stage II Intercooled Tuner Kit. With reliability, quality and power far superior to other forced-air induction systems, a ProCharger Tuner Kit is an excellent way to add even more power to modified and custom applications of the legendary 6.1L HEMI Charger. Tuner Kits require the purchase of a fuel system upgrade (injectors and fuel pump booster) and custom tuning.

All ProCharger 6.1L HEMI supercharger solutions (Systems and Tuner Kits), require the purchase of an aftermarket crankshaft damper (sold separately).

Building on our late-model, EFI HEMI® supercharging leadership, ProCharger has two complete systems for 5.7L HEMI R/T Challengers: the HO Intercooled System and a Stage II Intercooled System. The HO System utilizes a shared drive arrangement and a new, innovative intercooler configuration, while the Stage II System features a dedicated drive system designed for modified engines and higher HP applications.

Both systems utilize the patented and proven P-1SC-1 self-contained ProCharger supercharger and large, highly-effective air-to-air intercooler. Owners can expect gains of 100+ horsepower when installed on a stock 5.7L HEMI while still running pump gas. Thanks to the industry’s coolest charge air temperatures and largest power gains, unmatched power is delivered with maximum reliability and relatively simple installation.

Both the HO and Stage II Systems are 100% complete and include fuel injectors as well as a Diablosport Predator® handheld programmer.

Tuner Kits exclude Diablosport tuner and fuel injectors.

ProCharger HEMI Advantages
With reliability, quality and power far superior to other forced-air induction systems, ProCharger Systems and Tuner Kit are excellent ways to add even more power to these modern HEMI powerhouses. ProCharger supercharger systems for the EFI HEMI engines feature easy installation, minimal relocation of components, no need to punch a hole in the engine oil pan, and avoid having to deal with all the complexity of an air-to-water-to-air intercooler.

Our current sale pricing is lower than ProCharger would like us to put in writting so to abide by their guidelines I have to ask that you give us a call at 508-675-5000 to receive a sale quote or, you can e-mail your phone number to [email protected]. We will then give you a call with a quote for your vehicle.

Tom

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The patented SC design eliminates the need for oil lines and punching a hole in the oil pan, thanks to an exclusive oil pump. This pump aerates the oil to create the oil mist lubrication required for the ProCharger's precision bearings and gears. This oil pump (aeration pump) does not require priming at start-up, and oil changes are required only every 6,000 miles. Additionally, instead of being forced to utilize engine oil or the grease in sealed bearings, SC ProChargers are lubricated with an extremely high quality synthetic oil which is specifically engineered for high speed use, and produces the least frictional heat and parasitic load. The self-contained design also eliminates the heat that is transferred to a supercharger by engine oil in oil-fed applications, and avoids the risk of clogged supercharger oil lines, oil drainage problems, or engine oil leakage.

By combining advanced supercharger transmission design with the highest quality oil, SC ProChargers produce a larger net power gain because they run cooler and consume less power than comparable oil-fed designs. SC ProChargers also feature an internal step-up ratio of 4.10:1 for improved belt tracking and traction, and maximum low-rpm boost and power.

P-1SC Specs -

Volute Diameter - 9"
Max Supercharged HP - 825
Base HP Range of Motor (Naturally Aspirated) - 200-500
Max Flow (cfm) - 1200
Max boost (psi) - 30
Inlet Hose Diameter - 3.75"
Inducer Diameter - 3.37
Exducer Diameter - 6.25"
Outlet Hose Diameter - 3"
Outlet I.D. - 2.62"
Max Impeller RPM - 62,000
Internal Step-up - 4.10:1
Self Contained - yes
Oil Capacity - 6oz

·
Registered
91 Posts
has anyone installed one of these units on there Challengers and any comments would be appreciated. It appears the reliabilty and maintaince are very good.
Comments on comparison to the Kenne Bell.
thanks,

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I knew I saw this question somewhere :) Yes, tuning is available for the 6 speed cars. I know we've sold some to Challenger owners. I always get good feedback from owners of various vehicles with one of these.

·
Registered
164 Posts
ATI Procharger sale

Still going!!!!!!!!!
I placed my order with Tom on 11/06/09 and sent the check 11/07/09 which was cashed by Tuesday but I still did not recieve any info on my purchase! I called and left a message and sent an email and again did not hear anything yet.:4-dontknow:

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Actually... I did see an e-mail from you and if I remember correctly, it didn't say anything. Kind of like the last e-mail to you was copied and sent with no new text added. Received your voice mail yesterday and have you on the call list for Monday. You sent a personal check, we allow 7-10 days for those to clear. I'll be checking the status of that before contacting you tomorrow.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The great deals are still available. This month's prices are probably the best that we've had this year! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts