Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did some searching around Challenger Forums and Facebook groups and found what I feel is one of the best mobile mounts I have ever used. Because I enjoy making videos I wanted to share this ProClip Video covering the purchase, install and my first impressions. enjoy..

I plan to put out a full review after a few weeks of use. So far this thing is pretty amazing as you can see from the beginning of my video I have used a LOT of mounts in my challenger.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Just saying Hello from Reddit! ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What's up... Sharing is caring ;)

Reactions: N2rock

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
BTW- thanks for the tip on the door rattle fix!

·
What's Old is New Again!
38,979 Posts
Kudos on the vid!!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
BTW- thanks for the tip on the door rattle fix!
What tip?? I have a door rattle in my driver side whenever music has the slightest bit of bass.

p.s. great video, Giraffe... gonna go buy this mount asap.

Reactions: N2rock

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Reactions: BlackGranite91

·
Registered
94 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have owned one before, but yours installed great. So I tried to order today and now luck, they seem to think there is no way to solve my Note 4 in a different cover than an Otterbox, which is just to big for my tastes. They told me to use with out a cover, but that is not happening. They are great when they have a solution.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I'm really liking mine, its really about perfect. I needed a nice stable mount that was easy to glance down at, as I use waze to fight this atrocious Nashville traffic.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Great video, thanks for sharing.

·
Knight of the black asphalt.
8,582 Posts
Great video.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts