Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
5,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I know some of you got the email from Tony at Dodge... Today was my turn... apparently in 2013 Dodge only made 64 Challenger R/T's equipped like mine in Hemi Orange.... not too bad considering its a base model.... I know I am splitting hairs to an extent... but its neat information to have just the same...

How many of you are waiting for your info? I emailed the customer service line on Dodges webpage... didn't get a response so I called this number... 800-423-6343 got right through, had my answer a day later... You will need the last 8 of your vin when you email or call.

Reactions: Elijah Fox

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,741 Posts
I think it is pretty cool they will tell you the numbers.

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Here is my response from Tony today..................

According to our records, there were 101 Dodge Challenger R/T units
built in Hemi Orange Pearl Coat paint with a 5-Speed Auto W5A580
Transmission, Super Track Pak, and Electronics Convenience Group for the
2013 model year.

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
A couple mods and I'm there I guess! I really need to get the exhaust. That's my number one need. It's just too quiet. Looking at the Solo cat-back.

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Geeze, I didn't realize how few Hemi Orange cars were built in '13. I wonder what the overall total was. Mine is also a base R/T however, it had some decent options SGII, NAV, 20" chrome clads, sun roof, anti spin rear.

I too will have to email them for the heck of it...

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Wow, I can't believe how low the production numbers are with the Hemi Orange cars.

What would be a reasonable guess on total production number for Hemi Orange cars for 2013? 5k cars roughly?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Awesome info. I think I have 1 of 4...maybe 1 of 1 as best as I can find on the Web. 2015 6 Spd TorRed Scat Pack. ..built at the Canada plant in Jan 2015...Any thoughts?
Thanks....

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
So cool that Dodge does that...I sent my vin in and got this.

In the 2013 model year, there were only 2 (including your own) 2013
DODGE CHALLENGER SRT-8 CORE TWO-DOOR HARDTOPS manufactured in the same
color paint and built with the same equipment, options and groups
(configurations) in the United States. Each included:

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Geeze, I didn't realize how few Hemi Orange cars were built in '13. I wonder what the overall total was. Mine is also a base R/T however, it had some decent options SGII, NAV, 20" chrome clads, sun roof, anti spin rear.

I too will have to email them for the heck of it...
2013 Model Year (confirmed final totals)

SXT – 31,804
R/T – 18,770
CORE – 459
SRT – 3,545

54,578 Total for 2013
Thats the best I could find out

·
Premium Member
12,539 Posts
Really shocked to see the SXT numbers but still tells you how popular the Challenger really is... 305 HP ain't no slouch....

Reactions: Elijah Fox
1 - 15 of 15 Posts