Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,651 Posts
Just don't do this on the street and you'll be just fine!

The stupidest thing he did was allow that smoke to get in the cabin of the car, never get that smell out. He was probably on the way to get new tires! Ry
Depending on how many of those he did, he might not have had enough gas left to make it there.

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat - 2019 Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye
5 Posts
I am considering a 2021 Challenger Scat Pack as my next vehicle. I was watching a youtube video by a gentleman called Schwarz_ and he said one of the downsides of owning one was that Traffic police seem to single you out. He said that if you are in a group of other drivers doing 5-10 mph over the limit that the Challenger would always be the one pulled over. My question is: do you feel you are overly scrutinized by traffic cops or is poor Schwarz_ just unlucky? Other than that Schwarz_ seems very knowledgeable about scat packs and had a very good presentation video.
I got my first Challenger in 2008 (#904). Since then I have my 2015 Hellcat and my 2019 Hellcat Redeye and Police harrassment has never been an issue. Yes and let mention that I am black.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I got my first Challenger in 2008 (#904). Since then I have my 2015 Hellcat and my 2019 Hellcat Redeye and Police harrassment has never been an issue. Yes and let mention that I am black.
You are to be applauded as a person who has much personal discipline! If I drove a Hellcat all the time I would end up under the jail. I have discipline in many things but that long pedal on the right always gets me:devilish:...

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
This is my second challenger got pulled over in philly in the first one because I was lost and ran a light and in my SRT doing 95 ish at 4am going to work late and he got me. Never just because it was a challenger

·
Registered
37 Posts
IMHO being polite and civil, using your turn signals, and being patient with others are important habits that contribute to staying out of trouble. I'm thankful I got my Challenger now, when I'm in my 50s. If I'm honest, it would not have been a wise fit for me in my 20s or 30s.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts