Dodge Challenger Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

Registered
I bought the Adams wheel cleaner b/c it's so popular and it cleaned well but the smell is unbearably toxic smelling.
I think their wheel cleaner is the only one that smells bad... The Graphine detail spray smells really nice like all the others I've used and works great... 馃憤

Registered
How is that compared to their normal detail spray? The graphene gallon is relatively cheap right now.
I like it better.... I think it puts on a better and longer lasting shine and sheets water better... 馃憤

Registered
I've used Griots, Adams, Meguiar's, and Turtle Wax Ice Detail Spray. The Turtle Wax Ice DS was my go-to product, but it's getting harder to find for some reason. So I've fallen back on using the Meguiar's Quick Detailer spray; very nice, easy to use, smells good. Mostly, I enjoy how well it lifts dirt from the surface, and it is long lasting.
I spray it on a surface, wetting it down. I use a microfiber towel and wipe in one direction lifting the dirt from the surface. I lightly spray again and using a clean section of the microfiber towel I re-wipe in the same direction, looking for dirt. If see none, I use a clean microfiber towel to buff to a shine.
It's amazing at how well Meguiar's lifts the dirt from the surface!
Of course when things get really dirty, I wet a section down with the water hose, and go at it using the two bucket system. Then I either use the detail spray, or I use Turtle Wax Ice Wax to recover the finish.
So far, everything everyone has mentioned I'm confident is good stuff! I love a Clean, Shiny Car!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I've used Griots, Adams, Meguiar's, and Turtle Wax Ice Detail Spray. The Turtle Wax Ice DS was my go-to product, but it's getting harder to find for some reason. So I've fallen back on using the Meguiar's Quick Detailer spray; very nice, easy to use, smells good. Mostly, I enjoy how well it lifts dirt from the surface, and it is long lasting.
I spray it on a surface, wetting it down. I use a microfiber towel and wipe in one direction lifting the dirt from the surface. I lightly spray again and using a clean section of the microfiber towel I re-wipe in the same direction, looking for dirt. If see none, I use a clean microfiber towel to buff to a shine.
It's amazing at how well Meguiar's lifts the dirt from the surface!
Of course when things get really dirty, I wet a section down with the water hose, and go at it using the two bucket system. Then I either use the detail spray, or I use Turtle Wax Ice Wax to recover the finish.
So far, everything everyone has mentioned I'm confident is good stuff! I love a Clean, Shiny Car!
I've been using the Turtle Wax Ice Detail Spray, but it is no longer manufactured. I had been looking for it everywhere and it dawned on me to check their website and it's no longer there. I just received my order of Adam's Detail Spray, but haven't tried it yet. The reviews are great, but we'll see.

Registered
I've been using the Turtle Wax Ice Detail Spray, but it is no longer manufactured. I had been looking for it everywhere and it dawned on me to check their website and it's no longer there. I just received my order of Adam's Detail Spray, but haven't tried it yet. The reviews are great, but we'll see.
If memory serves, Adams Detail Spray is indeed Good and I think it has a pleasant aroma. I have gotten it as a gift from my sons and I use it up pretty quickly.
Thanks for the info about the Turtle Wax Ice Detail Spray. I think the company wants to push its ceramic products and may even do away with their Ice Wax eventually.

Reactions: SFCR

MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
As I previously mentioned, I use Griot's Speed Shine the most. I tried their Best of Show detailer and thought it was a lot harder to use than the Speed Shine. Another product I couldn't stand was Lucas Slick Mist. Won a bottle of it as part of a larger prize in either a raffle or a silent auction...Used it once and threw it out. Difficult to buff and left the surface streaky.

Registered
Speaking of Griot's... I've used their 3 in 1 and it works real good also if I remember correctly...

Registered
I've had good luck with Mckee's 37 Ceramic Detail spray (Si02) but it's primarily used when the car is not really dirty. It removes light dust and fingerprints and puts a nice shine on the car. They have a graphene detail product coming out soon but don't know much about "graphene".

Registered
I like sprays that make hand buffing the car enjoyable! for example Adams with their ongoing holiday collection line, some are awesome some not so much

Registered
I've been using Malco Showroom Shine...Does nice job...Usually after a wash, then use...

21 - 32 of 32 Posts