Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I replaced my stock mufflers with a couple of flowmaster series 40's, and replaced the resonators with cherry bomb glasspacks. I'm getting ready to sell the chally, and to get the most money out of it/appeal to a wider audience, I want to quiet it back down a bit and further reduce drone. The issue is that I let the exhaust shop scrap my stock exhaust with the resonators. What do y'all think I should swap the glasspacks for to accomplish this?

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
So I replaced my stock mufflers with a couple of flowmaster series 40's, and replaced the resonators with cherry bomb glasspacks. I'm getting ready to sell the chally, and to get the most money out of it/appeal to a wider audience, I want to quiet it back down a bit and further reduce drone. The issue is that I let the exhaust shop scrap my stock exhaust with the resonators. What do y'all think I should swap the glasspacks for to accomplish this?

Thanks!
Rbrot47, I deleted my factory resonators in my 2012 6-speed. I had less than 6000 miles when I removed them and replaced them with BB reso delete straight pipe. I can't imagine I am ever going to put them back on (If I ever decide to quiet the car down I will get some glass-packs for the straight pipe section). The resonators are in great shape with factory hangers. I cut the pipe before the resonators near the curve where the pipes come from the rear axle pumpkin and flare back outboard towards the side of the car.

PM me if you are interested and I will send you pixs. I think brand new they are around $400 each ($800 for the pair). If you want them I'll sell you the pair for 1/2 that ($400) plus shipping.

Andres

1 - 3 of 3 Posts