Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Banned
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay just a section here for R/T's Only post up your engine bays :smileup:
add any future plans, need ideas or suggestions post them :smileup:
Now since this is for ideas if you see something that someone missed or a idea that you think would look better state it up to owner if they what the help .

Many already know mine but here you go.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Now since this is for ideas if you see something that someone missed or a idea that you think would look better state it up to owner if they what the help .

Love the old school look.:smileup:

Here is mine, but plan to add more. http://www.challengerforumz.com/showthread.php?t=92757

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Nice engine bays guys!! Great job!!

·
How fa$$$t do want to go?
9,052 Posts

Old school and bad a$$---:smileup:

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,477 Posts
Susie,
I love your engine bay!! You should be happy with the way it looks!!! Mine is totally stock, haven't done anything with it yet. Yours is perfect in my view.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Thanks Susie!! please do post yours , nothing to ever be ashamed of, they are all nice!:wavey:
Susie,
I love your engine bay!! You should be happy with the way it looks!!! Mine is totally stock, haven't done anything with it yet. Yours is perfect in my view.
Thanks to both of you! I ordered a little more under-the-hood BLING...I'll post in a bit.

Reactions: MIDNITE RT

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Here is mine.

http://www.challengerforumz.com/album.php?albumid=1362&pictureid=6967

mods - are painted radiator panels, fuse box, shock caps; Mopar CAI with airbox grind to fit the T/A hood ductwork, T/A hood vent system (not shown as its bolted under the hood), painted and chrome trimmed engine shroud, BT blue catch can.

Planned - custom ducting from the T/A hood to the intake when I get the maggie done this summer. I'd like to avoid the long circuitious routing from the T/A scoop, through the vent system, over to the CAI and back into the huffer intake. Welcome all ideas on how to think about doing that - I love the old school sixpack you did. Did you make that yourself or have a fab shop gen it up for you? Also planning on an Arrington strut tower brace.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts