Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 R/T 5.7L A8
4,152 Posts
Awesome Colors and you have the Crimson Suede/Black Leather interior!

My R/T has the same interior! Welcome from South Carolina! :)

Reactions: malobus

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome! The color is really interesting, although I'm not a big fan of it initially. But from different angles and lighting it looks completely different)

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
2,722 Posts
Welcome from Alabama. Congrats! Beautiful car. That's a Hellcat hood but the seat "Bees" match my Scat Pack. Also, the side badges are missing. Exactly what model is it?

Reactions: FOSSS

·
Premium Member
1,413 Posts
Welcome from the great state of Eastern Oregon.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Guys, thank you all for greeting me! As for the model, it is in the header and on the radiator grille. This is a bee, R/T Scat Pack. I don't even know why this raised questions. The hood from hellcat is cute and has a good additional air injection, that's why I put it) Although the hood on the demon is also cool)
It seems to me that this is quite acceptable now, because the car is not from the sixties or seventies, in order to observe authenticity)
And a little later I will hang bage HEMI 6.4L on the sides for fans to ask: "and how much hp, motor volume and what kind of model is this, a Camaro or a Mustang?")) There are many of them)
Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car Grille Automotive lighting

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Welcome from the ROT.
Font Badge Triangle Emblem Circle

·
Registered
233 Posts
Love the color on it! It’s extremely glossy and looks great. the Black on mine isn’t a metallic and will never appear glossy like this, maybe mirror like but never popping. Also I love the hellcat hood and wish I could put it on mine but I have the TA and it came with the SRT hood and it would lose the look it was supposed to have.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts