Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 2009 R/T that I installed take-off SRT8 shocks and springs right after I purchased the car. The rear is ok, would like the front a little lower! What options do I have.

·
Registered
476 Posts
The three I see discussed most often and seems to cover a wide range of drop....

Mopar Stage One - drops about 1" from stock

Eibach Pro - drops about 1.7" from stock

Eibach Sportline - drops 2.0 and 2.1" from stock

·
Registered
21 Posts
The three I see discussed most often and seems to cover a wide range of drop....

Mopar Stage One - drops about 1" from stock

Eibach Pro - drops about 1.7" from stock

Eibach Sportline - drops 2.0 and 2.1" from stock
I had the Eibach pro kit installed and just recently swapped only the fronts with sportlines. Gave the car back the rake it lost when I installed the pro kit. Looks perfect now in my opinion.

·
"Z" member since 2009
3,907 Posts
I had the Mopar Suspension Upgrade Kit (SRT struts, shocks and coils) and only got a 1/2 " drop which was not quite as much as I wanted. However, the improved handling was great and I didn't lose much in ride quality. If you want a little more drop thenI would sugest the Mopar Stage 1 springs.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I had the Eibach pro kit installed and just recently swapped only the fronts with sportlines. Gave the car back the rake it lost when I installed the pro kit. Looks perfect now in my opinion.

Here is my car with Eibach Pro springs in the rear and Sportline's in the front.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts