Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2015 gt radio is occasionally turning itself off when driving, then right back and going thru the reboot. My navigation also is not accurate, being of by like 20mi. Was told by my dealership there is a couple codes ' stu ck ' in the radio. They will have to replace it, so they say. Somewhere I read this may be one of the Panasonic radios. They will charge $1200, but I'd pay $200 , the deductible on the warranty, but I bought the car used and didn't know I even had one (warranty).
Any one have similar problems?
Thanks.

·
Registered
131 Posts
My 2015 gt radio is occasionally turning itself off when driving, then right back and going thru the reboot. My navigation also is not accurate, being of by like 20mi. Was told by my dealership there is a couple codes ' stu ck ' in the radio. They will have to replace it, so they say. Somewhere I read this may be one of the Panasonic radios. They will charge $1200, but I'd pay $200 , the deductible on the warranty, but I bought the car used and didn't know I even had one (warranty).
Any one have similar problems?
Thanks.
Hey there,

Sorry to hear about that! Please feel free to keep us updated on the status of your repair and let us know if you need any additional support, at all. We hope your dealer is able to get everything resolved quickly!

Thanks,

Courtney
Dodge Cares

·
Registered
94 Posts
The same has happened to the radio of my 2018 SRT 392 ever since I got it brand new.
The radio especially likes to reset after having moved the auto-stick from drive to reverse a couple of times.
It was all remedied by a free software update at the dealership a year ago.
Haven't had that problem since.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts