Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
From the looks of it it's the standard Redline stripe kit and someone had the spoiler piece custom designed. I've been trying to see if I could find that exact design but alas, came up with squat. Maybe someone else will have better luck! If not, the least you could do is screen shot that picture and email a few vinyl vendors and see if they could mock you up something like that.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From the looks of it it's the standard Redline stripe kit and someone had the spoiler piece custom designed. I've been trying to see if I could find that exact design but alas, came up with squat. Maybe someone else will have better luck! If not, the least you could do is screen shot that picture and email a few vinyl vendors and see if they could mock you up something like that.
Yeah it was definitely a stock Rallye Redline edition to start. Then the guy made some mods such as moving the 'challenger' name to the center grille, creating a 'kit' like radar on the bottom grille, and the Rallye Redline decal on the spoiler. It looks awesome though, I want it so bad! It seems weird though, putting a sticker, on a sticker. The red stripe on our Redlines are decals, they aren't painted on. So he put another sticker on top of the sticker? Lol seems like it'd get torn off in a car wash!

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,055 Posts
That was very fun to watch. I loved the mods to this car!! I can see why you would want that Rallye Redline stripe kit. The two big R's are so cool. Have you tried to see where the video came from? Can you post a comment and get a response from the owner? I also noticed it had the T-Shifter. I have one and love it! Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That was very fun to watch. I loved the mods to this car!! I can see why you would want that Rallye Redline stripe kit. The two big R's are so cool. Have you tried to see where the video came from? Can you post a comment and get a response from the owner? I also noticed it had the T-Shifter. I have one and love it! Good luck with your search.
Yeah I have the same exact car, black with the red stripe. That Rallye Redline stripe though just goes with it so perfectly! I want! Haha. I sent him a message on youtube but, nobody ever replies to those/checks them.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Honestly, I can't tell if he laid more vinyl over the top, of if he removed that piece of vinyl from the spoiler and had a shop make something custom and lay it. I'm leaning towards the latter though.,

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Honestly, I can't tell if he laid more vinyl over the top, of if he removed that piece of vinyl from the spoiler and had a shop make something custom and lay it. I'm leaning towards the latter though.,
i'd have to agree that they removed the original section and had a new one made to fit with the R/R wording...

i will admit, that does look bad azz! :smileup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.