Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I actually did this mod back in September but I didn't feel like posting anything until I had the pipe made for the intake unfortunately the intake pipe change the alignment of the airbox.

Since it has been install, I have had zero issues, better mpg(heavy foot), acceleration, and better sound from the stock exhaust which made me love my car more

The only thing that doesn't work in the v8 Cervini ram air kit is the airbox, the bottom hole and the connection to the intake pipe. To fix this I dremel around the outside the hole that connected to the intake pipe (I have experience doing this, I do not recommend trying) and well just got rid of the bottom part that inserted into the bottom intake, so that the box just sat on top of the hole.

The pic with the metal cover was before the intake pipe

Attachments

·
Registered
738 Posts
Hi I wanted to do this as well but did not know if the airbox would line up or not, I do not have a CAI. I have the stock intake, if I could make it work I would buy the cervini ram air hood

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
I'm in the process of installing the Ram Air to the back side of the Hood on my sisters SXT Challenger. But, I decided to wait until she gets another AIR Box (and I'm going to try and make the Stock Tube work).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts