Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, Z Members ; Finally got the SHAKER today at 5:30 pm. What a Dream Ride!! :4-wavey: Pictures to follow; Header Orange/Stripes Loaded/AUTO. Happy 63rd Birthday present to my self ; 21 days late but,better late than never. I still keep pinching my self; I know I am 1 lucky Dude!! I can't wait to see more shaker's on the road.:smileup: DOUG

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,760 Posts
Hi, Z Members ; Finally got the SHAKER today at 5:30 pm. What a Dream Ride!! :4-wavey: Pictures to follow; Header Orange/Stripes Loaded/AUTO. Happy 63rd Birthday present to my self ; 21 days late but,better late than never. I still keep pinching my self; I know I am 1 lucky Dude!! I can't wait to see more the road.:smileup: DOUG
Congrats, hope the weather is good so you can drive it.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,566 Posts
Congratulations, Doug! Enjoy!

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Great News Doug! Congrats! Weather will be fitting soon for that first inaugural ride. Enjoy the Journey! Lou.

·
Registered
13,032 Posts
Congrats man! Post up some pics when you can!

·
"Z" member since 2009
3,907 Posts
Congratulations! You're sure to have a blast with it!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Clicked on thread expecting pictures. So far I'm disappointed! Congrats on the new ride! I know that beauty is a beast!!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
.......Still waiting..............

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,483 Posts
Hey guys lighten up a little on Doug. I think he isn't sure how to post them. I know for a fact that it isn't easy for us older members to learn this stuff. I am sure it will happen soon. Congrats on the new ride!!

·
Now that was dumb!
6,005 Posts
Congratulations on your Challenger.

Yup....we need pictures.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
MommaBetty , You guessed it RIGHT!! , I am going to have to get my son to help me download the pictures to the Z Forem !!! I am not pulling any ones legs or lying about my purchase of my new 2014 Challenger R / T SHAKER ( Dash Plaque # 0145 ) Last 8 scerial # EH244059 . You Z members can't wait for the pictures ??; I can't wait to get them posted for You guys and gals.!!! I promise this wk end If my son can make it happen! DOUG :wavey:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts