Dodge Challenger Forum banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,113 Posts
Boy oh boy!!!! And you kept us in suspense for a week!!! Congrats! You will LOVE a Scat!!!!

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,113 Posts
Art, I was thinking mine would take longer this time. But it was 7 weeks. Even surprised the dealer how fast it got here once they had it built. Yours should be pretty fast considering where you live. Beautiful car!!!!

·
Premium Member
18,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
I'm sure Alex kept reminding you to replace that old clunker!
Congratulations The winery business must have done good this year!
Appreciate that buddy !

·
Registered
5,317 Posts
Well..... 9 months later and I finally made the decision to buy a '21 Wide Body with a Shaker hood. The fact that this decision kept coming up made me decide it was time. Ordered it on 12/28 and was told it would take 6-10 weeks. We'll see. Since its Winter, I have a little more patience.
Alex is going to keep my '09 so at least it will be around for a couple of more years. I want to thank everyone who offered opinions in this thread.

Here is a pic of what I ordered :

View attachment 268992
Congrats are in order, that is a beautiful car. Always loved the blue, and with black stripes and accent, you can't go wrong. Two thumbs up !

·
Premium Member
18,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Congrats are in order, that is a beautiful car. Always loved the blue, and with black stripes and accent, you can't go wrong. Two thumbs up !
Thanks Mike !

81 - 89 of 89 Posts