Dodge Challenger Forum banner

101 - 120 of 125 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
1,938 Posts
Well..... 9 months later and I finally made the decision to buy a '21 Wide Body with a Shaker hood. The fact that this decision kept coming up made me decide it was time. Ordered it on 12/28 and was told it would take 6-10 weeks. We'll see. Since its Winter, I have a little more patience.
Alex is going to keep my '09 so at least it will be around for a couple of more years. I want to thank everyone who offered opinions in this thread.

Here is a pic of what I ordered :

View attachment 268992
boy!! i was certain you would have gotten a wine colored one ,but looks very nice . good luck with it art

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,675 Posts
Well..... 9 months later and I finally made the decision to buy a '21 Wide Body with a Shaker hood. The fact that this decision kept coming up made me decide it was time. Ordered it on 12/28 and was told it would take 6-10 weeks. We'll see. Since its Winter, I have a little more patience.
Alex is going to keep my '09 so at least it will be around for a couple of more years. I want to thank everyone who offered opinions in this thread.

View attachment 268992
Just saw this. Congrats Art! WOOT!

Can I have your old one? :D

·
Premium Member
3,132 Posts
My son ( who still lives with us) is going to take it, so at least it will be around for a couple more years.
When do you get yours?
Looks beautiful by the way!

Reactions: MIDNITE RT

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
676 Posts

View attachment 268992

Congratulations on (A) ordering an awesome looking Scat Pack Wide Body Shaker and (B) keeping your existing Challenger in the family.

I've seen that color in person and no picture can do it justice.

Well done.

·
Premium Member
18,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
Congratulations on (A) ordering an awesome looking Scat Pack Wide Body Shaker and (B) keeping your existing Challenger in the family.

I've seen that color in person and no picture can do it justice.

Well done.
Appreciate that !

101 - 120 of 125 Posts