Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT: Anyone near Baxley GA to do a RECON on this vehicle? I'm in VA. I'm negotiating with them now. Just thought I'd ask to see if any member can stop by and take a look for me? Thanks! Jim

I see a GOMANGO Shaker at Woody Folsom in Baxley GA. Anyone have experience there? It's loaded nicely. I'm also not crazy about paying that amount for a test driven vehicle. Ugh.

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I built his model on the dodge site. It came to 51 MSRP. and the dodge site MSRP includes the 4850 incentive. So, woody is advertising 55 MSRP - not including the 4850. He subtracts 8k. Which means woody is only reducing 4 more than the dodge incentive. If I have to fly there - and there are demo miles on it - he will have to do better than 4 off. But man that thing is LOADED!!!

·
Administrator
47,502 Posts
I built his model on the dodge site. It came to 51 MSRP. and the dodge site MSRP includes the 4850 incentive. So, woody is advertising 55 MSRP - not including the 4850. He subtracts 8k. Which means woody is only reducing 4 more than the dodge incentive. If I have to fly there - and there are demo miles on it - he will have to do better than 4 off. But man that thing is LOADED!!!
Sure is , I think the only option it does not have is a sunroof and the engine block heater.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I always chuckle when reading those spec lists...

Did you know it has traction control and traction control ?....does that mean it's twice as good ?

or that it has a 6 speaker sound system, a premium sound system, and Harmon-Kardon sound system ?

or intermittent wipers and variable intermittent wipers ??

Whoever does the cut & paste on them spec lists must think a longer list is better................

Does seem to be a nice deal tho...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts