Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my 14 RT classic and it has the Ultra premium leather seats in red. I only had seen them in pictures and when my wife and I went to look at car I opened door and she replied " uugh! that looks like a red velvet painting of Elvis or something" I think they look great but only a little on the large side. With that said I told her when she sat down she wouldn't have to look at the seats :158:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Ah man I LOVE my red leather interior! I'm partially biased because red/black is my favorite color combination. Black car with red stripes, and black inside with red leather. It just matches so well together.

·
"Z" member since 2009
3,907 Posts
I like the red seats myself and would have optioned them if they were available in 2009 as they would have matched well with my TorRed exterior color. I miss it when cars used to have interiors with non-neutral colors like red, blue and green.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I just picked up my 14 RT classic and it has the Ultra premium leather seats in red. I only had seen them in pictures and when my wife and I went to look at car I opened door and she replied " uugh! that looks like a red velvet painting of Elvis or something" I think they look great but only a little on the large side. With that said I told her when she sat down she wouldn't have to look at the seats :158:
I agree with you man, the red interior is hot, I have the red seats in my challenger and I get nothing but compliments when I swing open the door.........I wouldnt have any other interior:SHOCKED:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts