Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my Scat Pack Bumblebee Stripe changed from black to red. Compliments my blue/red color scheme. Here's some pics.

Wheel Tire Water Car Vehicle
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood
Wheel Tire Vehicle Cloud Car
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Land vehicle

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks great. Probably don't need any more red though. It has just enough for a nice look without being garish.
Yep, I'm, pretty much done. May get a red set of grill inserts for the Shaker for shows. Because I can change them back and forth in just a few minutes.

Reactions: MommaBetty

·
Registered
339 Posts
Are the DODGE letters red on the back panel (between my eyes and monitor it looks like they might be already...)? Any thought going with red line tires? What does the engine bay look like....I'm thinking you are no way close to done. Just kidding, looks good and if thats your vision even better.

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Are the DODGE letters red on the back panel (between my eyes and monitor it looks like they might be already...)? Any thought going with red line tires? What does the engine bay look like....I'm thinking you are no way close to done. Just kidding, looks good and if thats your vision even better.
Yes, had the letters between the taillights done in red last month. Need to take an under hood pic. Has a TorRed Petty's strut bar and shock tower covers. Also, red dip stick and all reservoir caps. Fuse box cover is next! Nobody I can find makes red line tires in the correct 305/20 size.

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The stripe looks a little too red in the pic,could be that it is too new and shiny. Other than that awesome car
Yeah, they used a little brighter shade than I thought. But, I approved it in advance. The camera makes it look brighter than it is. Still, the way I like bright colors, it's definitely growing on me! Will be great for the car shows!

Reactions: Thegreekmason

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I actually like the stripe better than I thought I would. However...I think the stripe would look much better if you took the Mopar stickers off the quarter windows and removed the windshield banner.
Thanks, but never. Me like. ;) Show car! (y)

·
Registered
418 Posts
I actually like the stripe better than I thought I would. However...I think the stripe would look much better if you took the Mopar stickers off the quarter windows and removed the windshield banner.
I think he says his because they appear to be much different shades of red. This could of course be just the phones or monitors in person it could be much less noticeable.

I personally like it, it definitely has pop

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think he says his because they appear to be much different shades of red. This could of course be just the phones or monitors in person it could be much less noticeable.

Yes, the banner and stripe are definitely closer than the camera phone makes them look. They both have more orange in them than the interior and brake calipers. But hey, from the factory, the interior and brake calipers are not even close to the same color. But, it's all red! I tell people, I'm not building a car for 62 yo me. How boring. I'm building the car I would have died for when I was 17 yo! Vicariously reliving my youth the way I would have wanted it. What the He!! is wrong with that? Let your hair down and have some damn fun people! ;):)

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger 392 T/A 6 speed
326 Posts

It's not the shade of the reds I'm talking about. The banner and the Mopar "M" stickers make the exterior look to "busy" to me. Windshield banners are too 80s/90s for me. I think the car would look pretty killer without them. That's just my taste. It's his car and he likes it, so he should keep it like it is.

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It's not the shade of the reds I'm talking about. The banner and the Mopar "M" stickers make the exterior look to "busy" to me. Windshield banners are too 80s/90s for me. I think the car would look pretty killer without them. That's just my taste. It's his car and he likes it, so he should keep it like it is.
To each his own Brother! ;) (y)

Reactions: GLHS592

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger 392 T/A 6 speed
326 Posts
Keep doing what you like for sure. I am glad you took my opinion the right way. You have a gorgeous car. The odd color combination makes it cooler.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts