Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat, 6 Speed Manual
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seen on American Restoration last night that the common ingredient in baby powder (Talcum Powder) removes the swirl marks left by buffers. Anybody ever try this? Seems legit considering the source.

·
Registered
239 Posts
all i no is talcum power is in body puddy i would not use it. jax wax makes a great swirl remover look on line for their products. note be very careful on the cloth u use they are not all equal what i mean is even the micro fiber ones have good and bad ones. i use a porter cable buffer it will not burn the clear or paint even if u push to hard to much pressure and the pad stops hope this helps good luck if u have time let me no how it turns out

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
You need to get a radom orbiter buffer. They willn't burn the paint or leave swirl marks. Get a good swirl removal product to help you get rid of the ones you do have.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat, 6 Speed Manual
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the advice, I think I will be taking mine to get fully detailed once winter breaks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.