Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my third Dodge (viper), not a Challenger but part of the family all the same. Mate of mine works at my local Dodge dealer and is my viper guru, so I visit often.

Find myself admiring the Challenger and they look as good on the street as they do in the showroom. Not sure I can contribute meaningfully, unless topic strays to my Dodge experiences.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
58,911 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2015 SRT Hellcat
11,021 Posts
Shouldn't be an issue. We have a couple of other members here who have or have owned Vipers as well as a few Jeep and Charger owners. More than a few of our members also own other Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep vehicles as 2nd vehicles, the most common seems to be Jeep.

Welcome to the Z!

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,868 Posts
Welcome from Pa.!!! Enjoy the site!!! :smileup:

·
Premium Member
39,846 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

Welcome, Mopar Bretheran!

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel!

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,087 Posts
:Racing:Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!:Racing:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
wowwww.........quite a welcome. My only Dodge experience is the viper, an 02, 06, and 13, so cannot comment on the Challenger except that I like them a lot. Girlfriend has a Jeep Grand Cherokee if that counts. The srt is an almost daily driver for me, except when it's storming/icy, then the 12 year old Ford Escape with 130,000+ miles hits the street.

·
Here Comes Trouble!
1,631 Posts
Welcome from Northern Virginia.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.