Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah yeah I know do a search. Did! Now Looking for new input:) Believe it or not I just took my car out of storage since last October 1st! Yeah I know WTF ?!
I need new rubber. Took a quick look at one local shop and they suggested the Mickey Thompsons or the BFG sport comp 2. I noticed in a search here as well there are a lot of fans of Nittos - sure they could be ordered in as well. I know little about any of them.
Obviously I don't drive it much and will never winter drive it. Avoid the rain as well unless caught lol.
a few bucks either way between them I don't really care.
Any input greatly appreciated?

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,945 Posts
I like my Hankook Ventus V12s - they just came out with a new version the K120. (I have have the K110s). Tire Rack had the K110s on a close out sale last month. Three season tire and no issues handling in the rain....Recommended to a few friends that have RTs and have had no complaints so far....

I've also had the opportunity to borrow Nitto Motivos and noticed that they were much more quiet than the Hankooks

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,452 Posts
Read thru some of the threads in this section(Wheels and Tires). There's a lot of discussion here.

I do agree with the post above. The Hankooks on my Magnum were much noisier than the Nitto's on my Challenger.

·
"Z" member since 2009
3,907 Posts
A quick look on the TireRack website revealed that the Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus has the best consumer rating for your tire size.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wanted the lazy route and the answers to come to me but had to bite the bullet and go look through the threads. - No further ahead really because didn't see a lot of info really. -
Just me whining :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts