Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not much of a fan but ran across this. Its a 2015 392 given to him for the Gumball 3000 run. I really think him and his buddy disrepected the car walking and sitting all over it. The only reason it is here is for the burnout and revs...

Enjoy

http://youtu.be/jeOAW_N1u-U

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
The end of the video was good....when they actually showed the car and revved it up.....otherwise I had a hard time looking at those two climbing all over that R/T. Total disrespect.
Thanks for posting.

·
Premium Member
18,504 Posts
That Challenger sounded very bada$$ !
The sound just about made up for that idiot on the roof.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The thing that hurts me the most is they are going to crush the car after production hits. It will be a very sad day indeed.

·
801 RWHP
8,521 Posts
Call me whatever, but I don't watch TV. So I have no clue who these clowns are and don't care. And people can certainly do whatever they want with their own property, but I have an issue with Ralph or whoever thought it was a good idea for this guy to be affiliated in any way with their brand in any way. What a jackass. But I also didn't agree with them using Will Farrel or Joan Rivers. Using them the way they did came off to me as a joke. I was embarrassed for my brand.
They seem to be doing it right elsewhere. Just let these cars speak for themselves. Don't need washed up comedians who made half their living gossiping about what people wore to the awards shows. Embarrassing. I'm just not a Will Farrel fan. If you need to use an actor to sell the brand, at least use a serious actor for a serious brand. OK so that video pissed me off

·
Registered
380 Posts
The end of the video was good....when they actually showed the car and revved it up.....otherwise I had a hard time looking at those two climbing all over that SRT. Total disrespect.
Thanks for posting.
Agree 100% I wouldn't of wanted to be in that line 2 feet away from him though while is is hot dogging it, if that back end cut loose it would be opps.

I find it interesting that car had side pipes and rear tail pipes I wonder what the deal with that was ?

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
The car sounded great! Like everyone else though, NOT a huge fan of them climbing all over the car :doh:

·
Registered
22,670 Posts
Well the car certainly sounds good, but like the everyone else I could do with out the guys acting like they are 8 years old. I don't care if they are going to crush the car or not Chrysler spent a lot of money to make that car look good for advertising purposes, they don't need a couple morons hogging it up.

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
The Challenger sounds really strong! Take a bunch of (un) reality people, give them a nice car that most of us would go into debt for or cant afford, throw in a few cameras and that is what you get.........the other side of the coin is this is how a lot of people treated muscle cars in the 60's and 70's not realizing they wouldn't be around forever or have future value. :SHOCKED:

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,686 Posts
Yeah, I don't know what the deal is with Rawlings and his business partner acting in that manner. There's undoubtedly some dents in the roof from where that doof walked across it. It's obvious that neither have an investment in the Hellcat and, even worse, Chrysler is probably paying to sponsor those two! :doh:

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,465 Posts
It was such a bad decision on Richard's part and his goofy friend who appears on his show with him. What in the world was he thinking??? He should know better after the success he has had with his show. Showing respect in general for a car, you would never climb on them-----any of them!!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
I generally like Richard Rawlings, but his second banana, sidekick climbing all over the car was stupid and pathetic. Hope the Dodge handlers jettison the guy.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts