Dodge Challenger Forum banner

RIPP Superchargers 2011 - 2014 Dodge Challenger systems now available!

10K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  Duh Bears 
#1 ·
2011 - 2014 Dodge Challenger systems now available! Add 150+ whp to your 3.6 equipped vehicle in a 8-10 hour installation. Visit our website here for details.

We're proud to debut our 2012 - 2016 Dodge Challenger 3.6 V6 - RIPP Supercharger System. After all said and done, a projected 400 - 450 WHEEL horsepower to the ground!

Key features of this system are: a Vortech V3 Self-Contained Centrifugal Supercharger, an air-to-air front mounted intercooler, larger plug and play primary injectors and a proprietary plug-&-play map sensor. Proper ECU calibrations are provided by RIPP via HP Tuners. Our system bolts on in eight - ten hours by a licensed mechanic and is considered the most complete and easy to install system on the market.

See less See more
#3 ·
I will definitely be interested in one in maybe a year or so. I have a question. I am someone with a passing interest in cars, meaning if it is more complicated than changing tires, brakes, alternator, power steering column or electronics I probably couldn't do it. Would it be best to just buy directly off your website and find a certified mechanic to install? Or would one of the Dealers listed on your website be able to offer me say a discount on pricing and install it themselves for a set price?

#4 ·
I will definitely be interested in one in maybe a year or so. I have a question. I am someone with a passing interest in cars, meaning if it is more complicated than changing tires, brakes, alternator, power steering column or electronics I probably couldn't do it. Would it be best to just buy directly off your website and find a certified mechanic to install? Or would one of the Dealers listed on your website be able to offer me say a discount on pricing and install it themselves for a set price?
I tried asking the dealership near me about them installing the supercharger...it was a quick NO.... And that was me being a good customer of theirs for many years. Am sure they don't want the liability.

Just to pass along some info from Ripp ,their post above says 2012 -2016... Chris from Ripp told me the 2015 and 2016 still need to be tuned.
I found a shop that can do that and have just started the process to get one installed on my 2016.

#5 ·
Thank You Nailbender. By Dealers I meant one of the Dealers of the RIPP superchargers. Not the Dodge dealerships (I definitely would not go there!).

Good to hear that you are having one installed yourself. Be sure to post back how things are going! One thing I am curious about is which one is better? Adding a RIPP supercharger or trading in and getting the 5.7L HEMI. Let me know how you like it.

#7 ·
Thank You Nailbender. By Dealers I meant one of the Dealers of the RIPP superchargers. Not the Dodge dealerships (I definitely would not go there!).

Good to hear that you are having one installed yourself. Be sure to post back how things are going! One thing I am curious about is which one is better? Adding a RIPP supercharger or trading in and getting the 5.7L HEMI. Let me know how you like it.
I fly up Friday to pick up my car! 4+ hour drive home, will update after I've enjoyed it for awhile.

#8 ·
Picked up my 2016 yesterday from Bailys Hyperformance Factory in North Fort Worth.. They did the Ripp install and tune for me.... All I can say is WOW!

The dyno numbers... stock 3.6 ..at the wheel, 262 hp. After the Ripp install, 413 hp at the wheel!
Chris and his team at Bailys are awesome... if anybody lives anywhere in Texas wants this done, I highly recommend.
Took a tour of his shop, made me drool... they have some projects going that make my car look like a pedal car, lol.

I will take it easy until I learn the true capabilities of her.. the few times I got on the gas, not even full throttle, she launches no matter what speed I am traveling.

#9 ·
Picked up my 2016 yesterday from Bailys Hyperformance Factory in North Fort Worth.. They did the Ripp install and tune for me.... All I can say is WOW!

The dyno numbers... stock 3.6 ..at the wheel, 262 hp. After the Ripp install, 413 hp at the wheel!
Chris and his team at Bailys are awesome... if anybody lives anywhere in Texas wants this done, I highly recommend.
Took a tour of his shop, made me drool... they have some projects going that make my car look like a pedal car, lol.

I will take it easy until I learn the true capabilities of her.. the few times I got on the gas, not even full throttle, she launches no matter what speed I am traveling.
What kind of 0-60 times you getting? Or still not full on yet.. which is where I would be.. I'm going to wait a little longer and then get one on my 6. Our 6's are 350 lbs lighter then the r/t, so they shouldn't be a match. lol

#10 ·

Jason, I posted about your exact question on another thread, but I'll summarize. R/T are getting about 5.1 0-60 times. They have the hemi which sounds nice, there are a lot of add on's, but very expensive. And they are 350lbs heavier than our 6's. I'm getting consistent 0-60 times of 5.8. I'm not trading in for a .7 or so time improvement. So I will be doing the s/c maybe in about a year. I know why void warranty, but a year will give me some time to see if there is a flaw with the new engine and let me save up some money. So if you are really wanting a v8, I'd go for the 392. Or else get the s/c and show up the r/t's. lol

#12 ·
What a great add-on! Thanks for posting the video and a big congrats on your build :D. I really like the power your gaining from this SC. I didn't see this thread when it was first posted. All I can say is WOW! Sounds great too ;).

#14 ·
2011 - 2014 Dodge Challenger systems now available! Add 150+ whp to your 3.6 equipped vehicle in a 8-10 hour installation. Visit our website here for details.

We're proud to debut our 2012 - 2016 Dodge Challenger 3.6 V6 - RIPP Supercharger System. After all said and done, a projected 400 - 450 WHEEL horsepower to the ground!

Key features of this system are: a Vortech V3 Self-Contained Centrifugal Supercharger, an air-to-air front mounted intercooler, larger plug and play primary injectors and a proprietary plug-&-play map sensor. Proper ECU calibrations are provided by RIPP via HP Tuners. Our system bolts on in eight - ten hours by a licensed mechanic and is considered the most complete and easy to install system on the market.

I have a question about this power add. Should we as consumers be concerned about whether the transmission of our vehicle can handle the additional horsepower?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.