Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 60 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Oh, great! thanks for the update. I was actually going to comment here to ask for an update today. Is there still a plan for discounted kits to be sold at launch or any kind of beta tester kits that won't require the car to be at your facility?

·
Registered
3 Posts
RIPP Superchargers Challenger 3.6L V6 Kit

Hello fellow Challenger 3.6L fans,

We are happy to announce the RIPP Supercharger systems are dialed in and ready for field testing. We have pre-production kits in stock that we are going to be deeply discounting for willing testers. We are looking for vehicles to be fitted in our shop for testing/tuning and instruction dial-in.

At this stage the vehicle will be required to be at our facility in NY and cannot ship kits. There are several reasons why we would need them in house.

• Fitment, just in-case there is a difference in your vehicle, we can make the changes in house.
  • Test and tune, we would dyno test your vehicle stock and then boosted to make sure the vehicle are consistent along with supplied tuning.
  • Instructions, help dial in the steps to make it as user friendly as possible when we get ready to ship.

If you are interested in this please PM us and we will explain the details.

Discounted kits will follow this testing - BUT we have to get past this first.

First a little teaser on what we have going on for the Charger 3.6L V6

We are looking for both 5 speed and 8 speed vehicles from 2011 to 2015

Thank you for your help!

RIPP
I just returned from my 8th combat deployment in Afghanistan within the last 9.5 years. I recently purchased a 2016 Challenger 3.6L V6 SXT plus. I would like the opportunity to have my vehicle for your testing/trials.

SFC Rick Cleverdon
[email protected]

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just returned from my 8th combat deployment in Afghanistan within the last 9.5 years. I recently purchased a 2016 Challenger 3.6L V6 SXT plus. I would like the opportunity to have my vehicle for your testing/trials.

SFC Rick Cleverdon
[email protected]
I also inquired and was told to email a contact there at RIPP. I emailed these guys and someone was supposed to contact me. I have not heard anything from them since I emailed them about a month ago.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,
Anyhow new here to the page, looking for a supercharged kit for my 2013 Challenger SXT, been to the RIPP website, seen all the 3.6L pentastar kits for wranglers, I really would love some information on the kits you have in BETA testing. Please contact me, thank you!

·
Registered
31 Posts
RIPP Superchargers Challenger 3.6L V6 Kit

Hello fellow Challenger 3.6L fans,

We are happy to announce the RIPP Supercharger systems are dialed in and ready for field testing. We have pre-production kits in stock that we are going to be deeply discounting for willing testers. We are looking for vehicles to be fitted in our shop for testing/tuning and instruction dial-in.

At this stage the vehicle will be required to be at our facility in NY and cannot ship kits. There are several reasons why we would need them in house.

• Fitment, just in-case there is a difference in your vehicle, we can make the changes in house.
  • Test and tune, we would dyno test your vehicle stock and then boosted to make sure the vehicle are consistent along with supplied tuning.
  • Instructions, help dial in the steps to make it as user friendly as possible when we get ready to ship.

If you are interested in this please PM us and we will explain the details.

Discounted kits will follow this testing - BUT we have to get past this first.

First a little teaser on what we have going on for the Charger 3.6L V6

We are looking for both 5 speed and 8 speed vehicles from 2011 to 2015

Thank you for your help!

RIPP
im intrested let me no

41 - 60 of 134 Posts