Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning on taking a road trip through the mountains and canyons of southern Arizona. Looking at going in 2-3 months time. Anybody from the Phoenix Tucson area interested in joining.

Here is the route I plan on taking. Screenshot_20180518-183634_Maps.jpg

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
55,567 Posts
Well it will be nice in the White mountains, been there in August and it is quite pleasant. You will be traveling right in the middle of monsoon season so make sure you are prepared for heavy rains, hopefully.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well it will be nice in the White mountains, been there in August and it is quite pleasant. You will be traveling right in the middle of monsoon season so make sure you are prepared for heavy rains, hopefully.
Gonna try and avoid the monsoons if I can. Will take the trip in Sept. Being a truck driver sucks somtimes.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
55,567 Posts
Gonna try and avoid the monsoons if I can. Will take the trip in Sept. Being a truck driver sucks somtimes.
Yeah from mid September on should be drier.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would be interested in taking a road trip through the mountains. Just let me know when and where,you want to start. I live in Peeples Valley, about 75 miles nw of Phoenix. Just let me know when.

·
They see me rollin...
1,276 Posts
I might be interested! Depends on the weekend, as it is competition season for my daughter.

Reactions: JAYSON CRUNK
1 - 6 of 6 Posts