·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
55,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
it might also be that stellantis is hoping to get some of that ev money now that they have introduced a plan to start producing them

·
Registered
241 Posts
Speculation is how you start rumours I thought. Ontario used to have a huge advantage with basically subsidized dependable electricity, welcoming local government, universal healthcare and a well educated, motivated workforce along with a dollar that was stable at around .75USD...those were the days. Moving production will likely get it done cheaper but sometimes cheaper is not better.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Bring the Mopars back home! Where it was born! Where it belongs!
And we will align those taillights correctly!
To me the old Challenger / Charger concept has been amazing lasting as long as it has; it is a marathon. I think of European brands like BMW and Volkswagen, that build cars that look the same forever but put emphasis on engineering. It is interesting as heck to see what happens in the future of Fiat / Chrysler. Are the Challenger and Charger considered very viable products for the company? I drive a 73 Challenger and 2018 Daytona; it is nice, as they don't seem to go out of favor or style at all.

·
Registered
148 Posts
To me the old Challenger / Charger concept has been amazing lasting as long as it has; it is a marathon. I think of European brands like BMW and Volkswagen, that build cars that look the same forever but put emphasis on engineering. It is interesting as heck to see what happens in the future of Fiat / Chrysler. Are the Challenger and Charger considered very viable products for the company? I drive a 73 Challenger and 2018 Daytona; it is nice, as they don't seem to go out of favor or style at all.
The current Challenger from the word go has been a no brainer for those looking for cool. It could be made to look less fat, like they did with Charger, but why fix something that is not broken.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Well this sucks, so much for 2023 and possibly beyond, even with the new model.

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
We bought a 2005 300C, the first year. They have changed the sheet metal but underneath the same chassis, suspension etc is the same. That’s going on 16 years, an unusually long run. A change is inevitable.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts