Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FocuzTech is pleased to offer a group buy on the Rushforth Two Piece Wheel Line-

Completely billet and completely custom made in the USA, the Rushforth line provides LX owners with another line of wheels to help personalize your ride....

Available in popular finishes, backspacing, widths and diameters means you have a one off custom wheel for the price of an off the shelf unit-

Visit Rushforth Wheels at FocuzTech and check out the different models.

http://www.focuztech.com/xcart/category/rushforth-wheels/

Rushforth Galleries are located at the links below-

http://www.focuztech.com/index.php?option=com_morfeoshow&task=view&gallery= 3&Itemid=105

http://www.rushforthwheels.com/gallery

GB Discounts-

10% off our internet pricing- 5 sets
12% off our internet pricing- 10 sets
17% off our internet pricing- 15 sets
18% off our intenet pricing- 20 sets

Concept I

Concept II

Concept III

Fuel

Livewire

Rated X

Sharp Shooter-

Six Shooter-

Strutter

Super Spoke-

Whiplash

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wildside

Smoked titanium->

Black and Red Strutter-

Gunmetal--

Black Superspoke

Rated X 24

Fuel Black-

·
Premium Member
1,408 Posts
I LIKE that polished Superspoke...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We have been asked by many how a new Challenger would look sporting one of the Rushforth wheels. So I asked Jason to see what he could do about this...check it out-

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,408 Posts
We have been asked by many how a new Challenger would look sporting one of the Rushforth wheels. So I asked Jason to see what he could do about this...check it out-

OH if Dodge would only do that color....!!!!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Dodge cant keep up with the colors now..green,purple and pink Challengers would have Dodge off the charts. BTW like the line of wheels!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am loving the Fuel rims with the black centers. Have any idea on what offsets/backspacinng would fit the 09 R/T? I am thinking 18in. with 55 series tires? and average pricing?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am loving the Fuel rims with the black centers. Have any idea on what offsets/backspacinng would fit the 09 R/T? I am thinking 18in. with 55 series tires? and average pricing?
The factory has the backspacing measurements already for the Challenger...w can do 18's and 55's with something like 245 width and 275/295 in the back. I will get a quote put together-

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
For 22's with tires mounted and balanced, powder coated black centers:
$4900

20"s are $4000.

Lead time is 4 weeks-:smileup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts