Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my color shift oracle halo lights and don't know anywhere to get them installed. Ive been to a couple places but they are charging more for the installation than the lights itself. I really want to get them installed soon so if anyone knows how please help.

Thank you

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
can't help you with where to get them installed but a while back i asked a place in nyc whats the install price , i believe they wanted 400?

·
Challenger Lighting Pros!
250 Posts
Wow, $400? That seems very high to me IMO

I don't think any of my dealers charge that much for a full installation. But every shop is different.

CA is probably one of the best places to be if you need installation assistance

Nick C.

·
Challenger Lighting Pros!
250 Posts
Well that's not quite as bad if you consider the 4 rings needed for the headlights and 2 more if you do the fog lights as well

Just make sure they are using quality components as there are some pretty low-quality rings on the market today

Nick C.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea i got my lights both head and fog for 450 with the color shift and the remote. Just can't seem to find a place to install them yet

·
Registered
39 Posts
call joor in escondido they do good work. its a friends shop and they do everything and are really good at what they do. they are workining on my car right now after i got rear ended the other day.

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,672 Posts
call joor in escondido they do good work. its a friends shop and they do everything and are really good at what they do. they are workining on my car right now after i got rear ended the other day.
On Valley Pkwy just before downtown as you approach from the east? I remember that shop. They have the huge mechanic statue in front, right?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts