Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Will you be attending the inaugural SD Challengers meetup?

• No. I am a mamma's boy. :(

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have seen many other SD Challenger owners on The Z and have even met a couple in person. Myself and others have been wanting to do an informal meetup so I am throwing it out there for any and all.

:smileup:

May 10th
Noon
Fudruckers at 8285 Mira Mesa Boulevard

Everyone is welcome and there is no plan other than meeting some great folks from The Z and having lunch.

Reply to this thread if you are interested. Please note if you are a yes, no (but wish you could come) or a maybe.

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,683 Posts
Sure, count me in, Chris!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Admins - Thanks for putting this in the right place :smileup:

After researching for the last month or so it has come to my attention there is not a dedicated car club for modern Challengers in the San Diego area.

I am aware of several SoCal groups but SD seems to be on an island for their activities and the other local groups are more classic Mopar.

If anyone knows of a. Challenger ONLY car club in SD speak up. Otherwise, I am seriously considering founding just such a group.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yeah I can't wait to meet up with some good people who love their challengers. I can't wait to get mine back tomorrow probably. It has been a long three weeks lol.

·
Registered
1 Posts
a little advice

Just got a 2013 Challenger RT and need a good place to do mods and wheels. Im in north county San Diego. Any advice?

Thanks!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just purchased a 2014 R/T. Looking for any meet ups. I'm located in MV near the Q.
Welcome! The meetup from this thread never really materialized into much but there is a regular meetup thats pretty big at the same location monthly. Just google fudruckers mira mesa car meet for more info.

Also check out mopar360 and Mopar Club of San Diego (Crazy Old Guy on here runs it).

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,683 Posts
Yeah I was wondering what ever happened. We should try to do it again see if we can get more people to go.
Maybe make it in conjunction with an afternoon of watching football. Mopars, beer, and gridiron. Would make for a good meet! ;)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sounds good to me. We should set a time and place maybe in a couple weeks give people time to commit. :smileup:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am all for it. I have been working weekend night shift all summer and that changes this next week so I will have thursday, Friday and Saturday off untill January.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I go to a meet up but I work weekends.......my days off are Wednesday and Thursday.

Anyone with those days off wanna meet in Borrego Springs or somewhere else for lunch??

1 - 19 of 19 Posts