Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been almost two months since I've actually seen my car!!!! I couldn't get to it with all the snow we have had.....but today it's 57 degrees out and FINALLY...I opened the door and there she was!!! Put the biggest smile on my face!!! Boy I needed that!!

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Wonderful! :D

Although I would go bonkers if I didn't even get to SEE my car, let alone drive it, for that long. You must have the patience of a saint, Susie! I imagine your car was super excited to see you as well, kinda like an excited puppy. "Hi hi! Is it time to go out now, can we go outside?!"

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,735 Posts
What's one of them trailers cost? Hmmm :)

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wonderful! :D

Although I would go bonkers if I didn't even get to SEE my car, let alone drive it, for that long. You must have the patience of a saint, Susie! I imagine your car was super excited to see you as well, kinda like an excited puppy. "Hi hi! Is it time to go out now, can we go outside?!"
I am going bonkers!!!! I flung the door open and kissed my car!!!!....then I wiped the spot where I kissed her!!

Challenger therapy. Works every time.
Can't wait to hear that engine ROAR!!!

What's one of them trailers cost? Hmmm :)
Jim.....you can get a 22' for around 7K stripped. Ours is 24'...double insulated with lots of storage. Beats spending 15K on a garage.

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,735 Posts
Jim.....you can get a 22' for around 7K stripped. Ours is 24'...double insulated with lots of storage. Beats spending 15K on a garage.
That's just what I was thinking, Susie! And it would be mobile...not that I can forsee too much usage that way, but it's always nice to have the option. Thanks. :smileup:

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's just what I was thinking, Susie! And it would be mobile...not that I can forsee too much usage that way, but it's always nice to have the option. Thanks. :smileup:
Glad I can help Jim!!!

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
I couldn't imagine not seeing the Mistress for that long!! :D

·
13,007 Posts
Spring is coming soon Susie ....... hopefully.

·
Premium Member
39,846 Posts
That's Great, Susie! Remember,

Spring has sprung,
The grass has ris,
I wonder where the birdies is!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I couldn't imagine not seeing the Mistress for that long!! :D
Not lying....it has seriously affected me not even seeing her!

Spring is coming soon Susie ....... hopefully.
I'm not so sure......5 more inches on Wednesday!!

That's Great, Susie! Remember,

Spring has sprung,
The grass has ris,
I wonder where the birdies is!
Thanks for cheering me up Dan!!!

Congrats on the reunion, for me it's like the day you first bought her, a feeling I get to feel every year.
It's gonna be one hell of a first ride when I get in that seat come Spring!

I guess I take it for granted we never see snow and can drive year round. Congrats on achieving your fix.
Thanks....we're seriously looking to move to FL....can't take this one more year!

·
Registered
614 Posts
I'll bet that smile was huge! I know, because I pulled the cover off mine in the garage just to look at my engine bay and had the same look on my face.

It was such a nice day here yesterday (33 degrees), I fired up my wife's Mustang to move it so I could get the ladder out of the garage to get the rest of my Christmas lights down (just too much snow). She said she heard it from in the house and it sounded so good. Makes me want to fire up the Challenger, but then I will just be tempted to drive it and the weather is just not there yet........Oh well......

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hey Susie, like minds here! Although no garage or trailer for mine. However I did pull the cover back & fired the beast up. Let it run long enough to cycle the thermo a couple times. Ahhhhh, so soothing to hear!

Don't know if I can do another winter like this. Sarasota FL is beckoning me!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'll bet that smile was huge! I know, because I pulled the cover off mine in the garage just to look at my engine bay and had the same look on my face.

It was such a nice day here yesterday (33 degrees), I fired up my wife's Mustang to move it so I could get the ladder out of the garage to get the rest of my Christmas lights down (just too much snow). She said she heard it from in the house and it sounded so good. Makes me want to fire up the Challenger, but then I will just be tempted to drive it and the weather is just not there yet........Oh well......
Hey Corey...I still have a HUGE smile today! This Winter can't come to an end fast enough! 54 degrees today high of 19 on Wednesday....gotta wait some more.:shakehead:

Hey Susie, like minds here! Although no garage or trailer for mine. However I did pull the cover back & fired the beast up. Let it run long enough to cycle the thermo a couple times. Ahhhhh, so soothing to hear!

Don't know if I can do another winter like this. Sarasota FL is beckoning me!
I'm with ya! This has been the most brutal Winter...and it's not over yet! There's so much salt, gravel, and potholes all over...it'll be a loooong time before my car hits the road.

·
Andy
3,906 Posts
winter....seems so long ago that it all started, doesn't it?! I feel your pain Susie...but hang in there....February is almost history...March is on it's way.

I guess for me, if nothing else, I'll "see" my car everyday in March at least.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
That's quite a long time not to see your baby Susie ! Didn't know you kept it in a trailor. Your picture at the bottom shows a 3 car garage...hmm..??

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
winter....seems so long ago that it all started, doesn't it?! I feel your pain Susie...but hang in there....February is almost history...March is on it's way.

I guess for me, if nothing else, I'll "see" my car everyday in March at least.
Our first Snow Storm was Dec. 7th....we have been getting hammered ever since. More snow coming on Wed. and Sat......not done yet!

That's quite a long time not to see your baby Susie ! Didn't know you kept it in a trailor. Your picture at the bottom shows a 3 car garage...hmm..??
It's waaaaay to long!!!!.....and yes, we have a three car garage....our other babies are tucked away in those bays.

·
Registered
380 Posts
This seems like the longest, coldest most miserable rotten winter I can ever remember.

Of course buying one of the coolest cars I have ever seen in the middle of this rotten,

cold, long winter hasn't helped any. Please don't tell anyone but saturday I got my key

opened up my car and then I sat in it and gripped the steering wheel going vroom,

vroom, vroom. I then came inside and ordered a bunch of bling for it that I can't

afford but it did make me feel better.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.