Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

Registered
Very Nice!!! You should be very proud of that for sure 馃榾

Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
WOW!! Finally! Aren鈥檛 you going to have some nice weather too? So happy for you Art! Enjoy that beauty!!

Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
Gorgeous, Art, you picked good. Can't wait til you get 500 miles on it for your impression.

Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
Alex and I picked up my new WB Scat Pack today. Very happy with how the car turned out and glad I went this route. Thanks Alex for helping me clean her up. @AC Granite (y)
Here are some pics :

View attachment 272884

View attachment 272885

View attachment 272886

View attachment 272887
That's a gorgeous color...how lucky you are Art! Like all good relationships, now comes the part where you learn all about that new beauty! Be gentle with it at first, and once it's properly broken in...roast the dang hides off it a few times! :cool:馃憤

Registered
Awesome ! so glad for you.

Registered
2009 R/T
Alex and I picked up my new WB Scat Pack today. Very happy with how the car turned out and glad I went this route. Thanks Alex for helping me clean her up. @AC Granite (y)
Here are some pics :

View attachment 272884

View attachment 272885

View attachment 272886

View attachment 272887
Congratulations Dad! In life people work hard for things, and Dad you certainly have worked hard your entire life for this. I couldn鈥檛 be more happier for you on this beauty. Seeing your reaction today as we pulled into the dealer was priceless. If you want to see the car with low miles, just make sure you hide the keys from me!
I also have to give a thank you for handing over the keys to the batmobile to me. Don鈥檛 you worry I鈥檒l take good care of her and can鈥檛 wait to be driving the HEMI!
I love you Dad, drive safe!

Attachments

Business
Congratulations Dad! In life people work hard for things, and Dad you certainly have worked hard your entire life for this. I couldn鈥檛 be more happier for you on this beauty. Seeing your reaction today as we pulled into the dealer was priceless. If you want to see the car with low miles, just make sure you hide the keys from me!
I also have to give a thank you for handing over the keys to the batmobile to me. Don鈥檛 you worry I鈥檒l take good care of her and can鈥檛 wait to be driving the HEMI!
Looking good guys!

Registered
Nice looking car. I don't know why but indigo seems to look better now in recent pics than it did in the past for some reason. I was considering it before, but when I saw it in person on a Charger, I didn't like it. Seemed like it had too much purple in it or something?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Alex, there are many things in my life that I am thankful for. Mom, you,John and my health are at the top of the list. The rest is just dessert. Enjoy every day and thanks for the comments. Love you buddy !

Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
LOVE these pics! Congrats to you also Alex! That is a sweet pair of challengers!!!

1 - 20 of 96 Posts