Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well in 2 days my 2016 SP goes in for ported heads, ported intake, custom ground cam, 180 thermostat,ported throttle body. MDS delete, high stall TC, Bwoody velocity intake, Stailess works headers, 3in catback exhaust, and custom tune..We'll see how much HP this squeezes out here at altitude( Denver). I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Well in 2 days my 2016 SP goes in for ported heads, ported intake, custom ground cam, 180 thermostat,ported throttle body. MDS delete, high stall TC, Bwoody velocity intake, Stailess works headers, 3in catback exhaust, and custom tune..We'll see how much HP this squeezes out here at altitude( Denver). I'll keep you posted.
Ol man that’s gonna be awesome!!!! I do hate that you are at altitude but everyone else is also ;) it’s gonna Rock I’m sure. Keep us updated

·
Registered
147 Posts
Have you decided on which Cat-back system that you're going with? We're here to help, you can always give us a call at 707-544-4761 or PM me and we'll ask for some details on your preferences and list of vehicle mods and get you more than a couple recommendations.

- Jason @ Flowmaster

·
Premium Member
12,627 Posts
Have you decided on which Cat-back system that you're going with? We're here to help, you can always give us a call at 707-544-4761 or PM me and we'll ask for some details on your preferences and list of vehicle mods and get you more than a couple recommendations.

- Jason @ Flowmaster
agree Here JH Flow Cats are s good investment I picked up 8 HP

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sounds great to me, thinking of doing some of the same things myself. Have the 87mm T/B installed and hellcat CAI at this time. Thinking of Kooks long tube stainless steel headers, high flow cats, cam and high stall TC as well as tuning. Do you know what size cam and TC you'll be using? Wish you LOL, hope you get the hp and torque you're looking for.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Don't know the specs on the CAM. Glenn Raines does a special one for altitude. 3,000 stall RPM Pro-Tourque Conv.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Don't know the specs on the CAM. Glenn Raines does a special one for altitude. 3,000 stall RPM Pro-Tourque Conv.
Glenn is the man going to hopefully be taking my car to him soon for a 426 Build.

If youre on facebook check out CDCC its a club in Colorado.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
All parts are in, and they're working on the car. Found out the AC gasses were mixed ( bad) . So they have to deal with the contaminated gas, then recharge the system. Pricey....

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
She is a beast. More power and torque through the whole power band. Average WHP was 388 on the Mustang Dyno.The first tune was conservative and went from 389 to 446 WHP. I just had an oil cooler installed, and I'll get another tune to tweak it a little more soon. Stainless works exhaust sounds great. Overall surpassed my expectations. Fun!

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Guess what my Mod for this week is? LOOK INTO MY EYEZ... o_O LOL

Attachments

Reactions: FredGSanford

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Yeah !!! You and my 20 year old Car-Geek Son. LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts