Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Scat Pack Challenger mods this week

5K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  moparX2 
#1 ·
Well in 2 days my 2016 SP goes in for ported heads, ported intake, custom ground cam, 180 thermostat,ported throttle body. MDS delete, high stall TC, Bwoody velocity intake, Stailess works headers, 3in catback exhaust, and custom tune..We'll see how much HP this squeezes out here at altitude( Denver). I'll keep you posted.

#5 ·
Have you decided on which Cat-back system that you're going with? We're here to help, you can always give us a call at 707-544-4761 or PM me and we'll ask for some details on your preferences and list of vehicle mods and get you more than a couple recommendations.

- Jason @ Flowmaster

#7 ·
agree Here JH Flow Cats are s good investment I picked up 8 HP

#9 ·
Sounds great to me, thinking of doing some of the same things myself. Have the 87mm T/B installed and hellcat CAI at this time. Thinking of Kooks long tube stainless steel headers, high flow cats, cam and high stall TC as well as tuning. Do you know what size cam and TC you'll be using? Wish you LOL, hope you get the hp and torque you're looking for.

#15 ·
She is a beast. More power and torque through the whole power band. Average WHP was 388 on the Mustang Dyno.The first tune was conservative and went from 389 to 446 WHP. I just had an oil cooler installed, and I'll get another tune to tweak it a little more soon. Stainless works exhaust sounds great. Overall surpassed my expectations. Fun!

#18 ·
Guess what my Mod for this week is? LOOK INTO MY EYEZ... o_O LOL

Attachments

Reactions: FredGSanford
#20 ·
Yeah !!! You and my 20 year old Car-Geek Son. LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.