Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took delivery of my 2015 challenger r/t scat pack 3 weeks ago and I am absolutely amazed with this car. Mind you I have owned my fair share of sports cars from 350z, corvettes to porche 911 but this is by far my favorite. So anyways I was driving home in hwy 59 and along comes a yellow camaro rs. He tries to race with me and i was laughing knowing he thinks this is a R/t 5.7 L. Anyways now having 900 miles on my baby and break in period over I wanted to see what this bahemth can do. So we slow down to 50 mph and waited for lanes to clear and boom. I spanked him. We did this 3 times and after that I think he figured out by the side emblem that this is a 6.4 L. He exited and left. I laughed all the wAy home.

· Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
32,750 Posts
That is a great story!!! Always good when you can spank a Camaro! Could you possibly update your personal information on the right? Would like to know more about your car!

· Premium Member
38,992 Posts
Spanking a Camaro is a great thing to do! Congrats! :smileup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.