Dodge Challenger Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
If it's been very cold your tires will normally drop in pressure because tires normally lose or gain 1-2 PSI (pounds per square inch) for every 10℉ change in temperature. This is caused by the air becoming denser as it gets colder which, as a consequence, lowers the tire pressure. Theoretically, your tires could lose 4 PSI over the weekend if the temperature drops by 20℉. While your tire pressure should bounce back after the cold spell passes (assuming it does pass and your tires have no leaks or holes), low tire pressure shouldn't be ignored. I'd suggest filling them up to the lowest psi number in your owners manual if you've been having sub- freezing temps and then check daily to make sure you don't have an actual leak somewhere.

This could likely explain the spoiler scraping incident you noted above, although with the deeper Scat front spoilers, you still should enter driveways and steep exits slowly at an angle to limit scraping as the other members have suggested. :)
Just the one tire so I don’t think it’s temperature related? It’s pretty slow so no be deal keeping it inflated until I can have it looked at. I did a cursory check for nails and luckily haven’t found any yet!

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
1,033 Posts
  • Love
Reactions: Dbotsy and HISSMAN

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Scat Pack T/A 392- Smoke Show
59 Posts
While I usually prefer bright colors, that hood, stripe, color combo just works! Bad ass car! (y)

Originally I wanted Destroyer gray to match my Sting Gray Rubicon, but I decided I wanted new instead of used. So, Smoke Show was the closest thing to it. Plus 0% interest is hard to pass up.

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Land vehicle Sky

41 - 49 of 49 Posts