Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you want a scat pack you need to go to your local dealer NOW I was given the word late Friday night and I ordered one for a dealer the vehicle only comes with a manual trans they are many many options you can put on the car for example you can have hood stripes or side stripes or rocker stripes. I ordered the car Friday night white with black wheels with blue side stripes I also put on the car Nav, upgraded speakers, mopar exhaust tips, blinker package, and a few other options.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Off topic!!

If you want a scat pack you need to go to your local dealer NOW I was given the word late Friday night and I ordered one for a dealer the vehicle only comes with a manual trans they are many many options you can put on the car for example you can have hood stripes or side stripes or rocker stripes. I ordered the car Friday night white with black wheels with blue side stripes I also put on the car Nav, upgraded speakers, mopar exhaust tips, blinker package, and a few other options.
Are you planning To Go to the GETTYSBURG TRIP 4/12/2014?? Doug :smileup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.