Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know Dodge is planning to release an electric muscle car soon, which I could be very happy with -- but I don't have my hopes up that it'll be a good-looking two door. So I have my eyes on getting a scat before they're discontinued.

What I really want to do is to boost my SXT and run E85, but where I'm moving to in FL there are zero E85 stations. And I hate the idea of paying for prem gas in a V6, plus I assume I wouldn't get as much boost (lower octane).

So I'm considering getting a scat pack, and I'm thinking I'd get a new one with all the options I want before they're discontinued.

My questions:

I plan to replace every speaker. Is it worth getting anything above the base audio system, is there any reason to -- like is the pre-installed wiring or software(?) important?

I don't like a rough ride, and from what I've read the Scat is pretty rough over imperfect roads if you get the stock suspension. But what about adaptive, how soft can the ride be with adaptive suspension compared to my SXT's suspension?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts