Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
550 Posts
"search to see what it may be worth in a trade"
Wow, I don't give up so easy. After 2300 miles and 7 months I have only had to replace the Scat Pack emblem on the spoiler. But if my drive train had gone south it would not deter how much I love this car. My guess also is that you just don't like the car. Enjoy the Mustang.

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
yep, the problem is medsport is obviously not handy, so he messed up his first replacement set and somehow that is now dodges fault for not having the fancy lights from the factory.

he clearly has buyer's remorse and should trade it in and get something he is happy with. some are just not true dodge people, for them there are other cars to fit the bill.
Not sure he'll ever be happy if this level of scrutiny (read; nick picking) is transferred to his next ride.

Reactions: TITANIUM

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Hemi wake up is 3,750 miles. Has been since the first VVT engines hit the streets. VVT is not even turned on until then. That's why it comes as a surprise to drivers when suddenly the car has more power and generally runs better due to the increase in torque across the RPM band.
-John
"Hemi wake up is 3,750 miles" "VVT is not even turned on until then"
Is this really true for the 6.4? At 2200 miles mine has improved already. You mean I have more to look forward too? :p

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
"50 degrees and they were slick"
That is why I changed my order from Summer to A/S's at the last minute. Glad I did.

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Same here. First trip to my dealer, caught a rock off of a garbage truck. Bad gouge on the hood. :mad:

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Ok everyone, you can continue to beat this dead horse of poor judgement all you want. I am done. My time is worth something. Moving on to let this insanity manifest to it's inevitable disastrous outcome.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts