Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
The driver's seat cover on my '10 R/T was replaced under warranty at about one year in. It just wasn't right and started coming apart suddenly.

The replacement cover held up fine, but got cut when I forgot I had my keys in my pocket and one of them sliced it.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
So just buy the cheapest 20" wheels and put whatever tires you want on them for winter. This is not a big problem, well, for most people.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I don't know much about wheel spacers made now, but back like 30 years ago, they weren't allowed at the track at all, for safety reasons. I would just have bit the bullet and bought some cheap winter wheels and tires and not have to stress about it like you do.....everything. What are you going to do when some clown dings your door and chips your paint? Calling Dr. Colorchip! Medsport needs you right away!

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
But you bought 18" wheels and that's where you went wrong. You should have just bought 20's out of the box.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
You know, as much as you handwring over everything, you really should try to do things RIGHT. Seriously, spacers? I just don't get it.

Reactions: SKT PK 9 Man
1 - 5 of 5 Posts