Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, new here. Just purchased a 2010 Hurst Challenger from a used car lot in Seattle. Came from Woodhouse Chrysler on 03/18/2011. TorRed with the basic Competition Plus package and T/A hood, marked as No. 25 on dashboard. Seeking any PDF sales brochures and actual sales numbers with this package.
Thanks, Brad

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
679 Posts
Hi, new here. Just purchased a 2010 Hurst Challenger from a used car lot in Seattle. Came from Woodhouse Chrysler on 03/18/2011. TorRed with the basic Competition Plus package and T/A hood, marked as No. 25 on dashboard. Seeking any PDF sales brochures and actual sales numbers with this package.
Thanks, Brad
Have you contact Hurst Performance because that would of been an Aftermarket Added Setup. Hurst would of started with just the Stock unit and then decked it out
with their updates and products and then sold it as a special edition Challenger.
Welcome to the neighborhood. I'm sure you're looking forward to getting your new-to-you Challenger.

Hurst Performance Vehicles closed its doors in 2011 when Dodge wouldn't provide their blessing/support for performance programming. My guess is that Dodge saw Hurst's supercharged versions as a future competitor to the Hellcat.

Hurst products are now part of the Holley empire. I have no idea whether they would have info from the Hurst Performance Vehicles program.

There were four levels of Hurst vehicles. The Stage 1 vehicles received their modifications at participating dealers so I guess they could have been put on any color Challenger. The Stage 2, 3, and 4 cars were the ones done at Hurst's now-closed facility in Irvine, CA. Here's a link to a Car & Driver article from 2008 announcing Hurst's plans: Hurst Challenger Article

·
Registered
679 Posts
Many of the Window Sticker tools only go back so many years. I was trying to help my sister-in-law's husband find the sticker for his 2011 Charger R/T and got nowhere. However, after a call to Dodge Cares, they were able to provide a build sheet and list of packages and options on his car ... but not the Monroney.

However ... I'm not sure the OP will find much information about the Hurst treatment on his car from the window sticker anyhow. The Stage 1 vehicles were all modified at the dealer. And Stage 2, 3, & 4 were all modified at Hurst Performance Vehicles. To Dodge; it's "just" a 2010 Challenger.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The VIN does not tell me anything, it is "just" a 2010 Challenger. I believe you are correct in that it was a dealer installed add-on that was done at Woodhouse Chrysler in Iowa.

·
Registered
679 Posts
The VIN does not tell me anything, it is "just" a 2010 Challenger. I believe you are correct in that it was a dealer installed add-on that was done at Woodhouse Chrysler in Iowa.
And there's nothing wrong with it being a 2010 Challenger. I didn't mean anything negative by my comment. It's a cool package on a great looking car.

I see that there's a Woodhouse Chrysler in Sioux City, IA that's still around. If that was the selling dealership, maybe you'll get lucky and there will be a file with information on their relationship with Hurst Performance Vehicles.

Were you able to get a copy of the Window Sticker from Dodge .... without buying one?

Reactions: 2010 TorRed Hurst
1 - 15 of 15 Posts