Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
35xx miles on the new Challenger, and I dropped it off for some warranty work today:

• 2nd gear synchro horrible when downshifting
  • Clunking in the rear
  • uConnect 730 acting flaky
I hate it when I don't have full possession of my car. Even on days I don't drive it at least it's still in my garage. And if they have to pull the tranny it's going to be even longer :sad:

Sure feels like love...

·
Premium Member
39,846 Posts
It'll get better soon. I hear ice cream helps reduce anxiety!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
I hear ya'......if it were up to me I'd get a cot and sleep next to my car right smack dab in the middle of the dealership garage!

·
Registered
584 Posts
I had my wheels balanced at a shop. I left for a few hours and was freaking out the whole time!

What if they take it for a joy ride? What if they drop it off the lift? What if one of them eats lunch in it?

You get the picture.

·
Banned
2,349 Posts
Hang in there I have done that on a few occasions when In Iraq 5 months , Shipping from Germany to Hawaii 4 months (car was 1 year old and had 2500 miles ) then another 2 months Hawaii to Dallas.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, they called and said they could find nothing wrong ... no shock ... and the snow has let up with no accumulation on the roads so I'm going to take it home tonight. Whew!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.