Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this picture browsing Instagram, was from a user that claimed to work for Chrysler. Look at that sweet Shaker badge!

I can't wait to see some more pics of the shakers :smileup:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Damn those are freaking sweet!

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
I wonder if they'll do some of these in the SRT line

·
Registered
131 Posts
In about 1-2 wks. I should have one those " badges " in my garage if everthing goes well on delivery to the dealer's lot . Est. Delivery 3/17/2014. The badges turned out better looking than I expected ! Can't wait to see what # I get Issued . :smileup:

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
5,416 Posts
In about 1-2 wks. I should have one those " badges " in my garage if everthing goes well on delivery to the dealer's lot . Est. Delivery 3/17/2014. The badges turned out better looking than I expected ! Can't wait to see what # I get Issued . :smileup:

COOL! I only had to wait about two weeks for my car to be delivered (It was still in transit when I "claimed" it) and I was climbing the walls... Did you order it or was it going into the dealer stock, will it have the black stripe treatment on the hood and roof (like the promo car pics) ?

·
Registered
131 Posts
shanes13

HI, I ordered my SHAKER HEADER ORANGE Auto. Loaded on 1/17/2014. Del.3/17/2014 next wk. can't wait. DOUG:smileup: Yes it will have full stripes on the Hood / Roof / Trunk !! MSRP: $43450.00

·
Registered
3 Posts
i bought number 85

Found this picture browsing Instagram, was from a user that claimed to work for Chrysler. Look at that sweet Shaker badge!

I can't wait to see some more pics of the shakers :smileup:
i bought number 85 in greenville sc .where was this

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i bought number 85 in greenville sc .where was this
Not sure, just found it on some random users profile on Instagram :4-dontknow: Said he works for Chrysler, is there a factory somewhere close to you?

Here is another Shaker badge!

And a shot of underneath the hood

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,732 Posts
Shaker looks sweet. I might have to pick up one of those fuel door instead of the Drake model (depending on price of course...if the Dodge one is close to the Drake cost, it might be a tossup).

·
Registered
131 Posts
Jjoemanz

HI, JJOEMANZ;I am not real good at the computer . Could you do me a BIG favor and post a roll-call of all Shakers Special Dash Plaque #### and 1 ordered or dealer stock unit 2 what city, state of delivery 3 what color with stripes or deleted stripes 4 Auto or stick 5 Uconnect730nav-radio 6 high intensity headlamps 7 power sunroof 8 anti-spin rear axle 9 sound group upgrade 10 HARDON radio / speakers system option?? 11 trickel charger 12 performace tires or AS perf. tires 245/45/zr20 13 window sticker price / MSRP: 14 Male/Female or shared owners 15 Special Plate on the car *** 16 EH###### Production # 17 Birthday of car Month/Day /Year 18 If you can think of anything else feel free to add to the list!!! By the way congrats on your purchase !!!:smileup::smileup: Play your lucky ## on the lottery#0085. Hope all shakers can get together some day soon!! THANKS AHEAD TIME !! DOUG:smileup: If you can't do THIS maybe SOMEONE else could H E L P Me Out!!!!! ( SHAKER SURVEY )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts