161 - 180 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Mine says srt all over it,
the engine covers
The brake calipers
The radio screen

But by the book it is a r/t. Personally I like the srt logo and stuck it to the windshield,I don’t think it adds any horsepower but who knows?

I’m pretty sure that all mopar fans know that shakers do not fit factory supercharged cars so not like I’m trying to be the poser that some suggest.

I guessI could have gotten a sticker that says SCAT and see how people like that?
Have not a clue with what it says... My challenger has embroidered scat pack little bee on the back of the seats... I doubt it means more HP. LOL A 1320 doesn't have a supercharger. Still could not order a 2021 with... No big deal - all scat packs and I think 392 engines are the same HP??? Have a feeling I will be setting tight waiting on my challenger.
I can see you like the badges on the car. I have the dealer remove them... My choice not every ones... bbmac

·
Registered
64 Posts
Have not a clue with what it says... My challenger has embroidered scat pack little bee on the back of the seats... I doubt it means more HP. LOL A 1320 doesn't have a supercharger. Still could not order a 2021 with... No big deal - all scat packs and I think 392 engines are the same HP??? Have a feeling I will be setting tight waiting on my challenger.
I can see you like the badges on the car. I have the dealer remove them... My choice, not every ones... bbmac
correction my charger has----

·
Registered
2021 Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320. Pitch Black.
20 Posts
I think he thinks older people are his prey. Like we have not picked up alot of knowledge over our years. My guess is he has nothing better to do. lol bbmac
I haven't survived and prospered in the jungle for 63 years by being a fool. I eat children like him for a snack. And, I'm sure there's several of you guys that do the same.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Why do you say that? Most people who get the 1320 seem to like it too. Wish I could drive each one for a day or two to get a feel and then it would make the decision easier.
I went with the widebody because it is built more for handling not quarter mile. I drive my car on the road and it has turns so I enjoy the way it is equipped to handle them compared to a 1320. Life is a compromise, I chose what I felt was the lesser of two evils. And on the track with drag radials on each I’m not sure a 1320 would outrun the widebody with the larger tires

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #166 · (Edited)
Well guys I was really about to order, but this guy won't give me a current price for my car and says I would have to trade it in now and find something else to drive until the new one comes in if I want the current top dollar trade in rate. Who does that? I mean I would if I could, but only have 1 vehicle and it looks like renting something would be way too pricey. I guess my only option is to take a chance on what the value would be when it arrives, but I don't know if I want to gamble on potentially thousands of dollars it could fluctuate? I'm thinking the bubble could break in the next couple months and it could go back down to what it was before this chip thing (which is roughly an 8k increase in value at present) I'm thinking go with a different guy that will at least give me a ballpark price or just continue to wait it out until something pops up that is acceptable or move on to another option in a car although I thought this was the one. Or maybe go with the cheaper 1320 if I want to take a chance on the values falling off the cliff.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I went with the widebody because it is built more for handling not quarter mile. I drive my car on the road and it has turns so I enjoy the way it is equipped to handle them compared to a 1320. Life is a compromise, I chose what I felt was the lesser of two evils. And on the track with drag radials on each I’m not sure a 1320 would outrun the widebody with the larger tires
It does.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well guys I was really about to order, but this guy won't give me a current price for my car and says I would have to trade it in now and find something else to drive until the new one comes in if I want the current top dollar trade in rate. Who does that? I mean I would if I could, but only have 1 vehicle and it looks like renting something would be way too pricey. I guess my only option is to take a chance on what the value would be when it arrives, but I don't know if I want to gamble on potentially thousands of dollars it could fluctuate? I'm thinking the bubble could break in the next couple months and it could go back down to what it was before this chip thing (which is roughly an 8k increase in value at present) I'm thinking go with a different guy that will at least give me a ballpark price or just continue to wait it out until something pops up that is acceptable or move on to another option in a car although I thought this was the one. Or maybe go with the cheaper 1320 if I want to take a chance on the values falling off the cliff.
"You only have one vehicle"???? What was all that sh!t you posted about not getting an F8 because you already had a green vehicle??? Dude, every time you open your mouth you show yourself for what you are. A fake and a phoney.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #169 ·
If you are talking the drag track, the 1320 should be much quicker. From what I hear something like 3.8 to 60 and 11.7 quarter to about 4.1 and 12.2 with the reg scat or widebody. I had heard the WB was a couple ticks quicker than the reg scat, but can't seem to find any actual numbers to back it up. Now if you are talking an oval track, the WB would be quicker, but I don't see me doing that and there are much better options than the Challenger if I wanted to go that route.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #170 ·
"You only have one vehicle"???? What was all that sh!t you posted about not getting an F8 because you already had a green vehicle??? Dude, every time you open your mouth you show yourself for what you are. A fake and a phoney.
I dont know what your problem is and maybe you misunderstood. But I've only had one vehicle for as long as I can remember. My current car is a 16 GT in guard (kind of a darker green with some grey in it). I've only had this car since it was new.

·
Registered
135 Posts
If you are talking the drag track, the 1320 should be much quicker. From what I hear something like 3.8 to 60 and 11.7 quarter to about 4.1 and 12.2 with the reg scat or widebody. I had heard the WB was a couple ticks quicker than the reg scat, but can't seem to find any actual numbers to back it up. Now if you are talking an oval track, the WB would be quicker, but I don't see me doing that and there are much better options than the Challenger if I wanted to go that route.
since the 1320 comes with drag radials, I am saying if you equip the web scat with a 325 drag radials outback, id bet it would be in the high 11s. But my point is when in the course of normal driving are you drag racing? Since my answer is practically zero the 1320 has little to no appeal to me.

My car was a factory order,I could easily have ordered a 1320 but I chose the widebody scat as to me it represents a much better daily driver.
You need to choose your poison are you a drag racer that needs to wring out every tenth or are you planning on driving around town and thru the backroads and want the best handling challenger made.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I think Medsport is just trolling at this point. Sorry if I'm wrong, but I really don't see how you can be so indescisive and stay alive. What should I eat? Should I pull out of the driveway now? What if a car hits me? Jeez. Just buy something or stop spinnin' them wheels.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker 50th Gold Rush
15 Posts
So I think I finally decided what trim and color to order, a scat pack widebody almost totally loaded in Sinamon Stick. It was tough choice between it and a 1320 or regular body shaker with the brass monkey wheels. But I can get the caramel interior and will have big enough wheels already and better handling and it should be quick enough for the street I think. The only thing I'm trying to decide is if I should get the shaker or not. I think it does look a little meaner and you get the white faced gauges. Its kind of a pricey option, but then again not really that much of a difference in payments when you consider its a mid-to-high 50's car. As long as my 20k or so estimate in trade equity is accurate and won't take a nose dive in the next couple months which I doubt with the current conditions.
I've noticed my intake temps stay about 5 degrees above
So I think I finally decided what trim and color to order, a scat pack widebody almost totally loaded in Sinamon Stick. It was tough choice between it and a 1320 or regular body shaker with the brass monkey wheels. But I can get the caramel interior and will have big enough wheels already and better handling and it should be quick enough for the street I think. The only thing I'm trying to decide is if I should get the shaker or not. I think it does look a little meaner and you get the white faced gauges. Its kind of a pricey option, but then again not really that much of a difference in payments when you consider its a mid-to-high 50's car. As long as my 20k or so estimate in trade equity is accurate and won't take a nose dive in the next couple months which I doubt with the current conditions.
I noticed my intake temps stay about 5 degrees cooler than the outside air with my shaker. Not sure what the other hoods provide.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
And good ol' Medsport keeps on spinnin his wheels! At this pace, I'm gonna be too old to drive before he buys his car.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
56,743 Posts
And good ol' Medsport keeps on spinnin his wheels! At this pace, I'm gonna be too old to drive before he buys his car.
He has already bought a 1320 Scat Pack.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
He did? When? I never saw it above, all I saw was his usual hand wringing type posts..

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Yeah, it's definitely going to need tires. I do OK with the stock PZero Nero 275's in the winters here in T-Town.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #180 ·
I actually bought an 18" winter/tire set a month before I got my car. But we attempted to put them on Friday night and the fronts didn't fit over the brembo's. I don't understand it as the previous owners used them for 2 winters on his scat pack and I thought the 1320 had the same size brakes as the base scat pack. So right now I'm riding with the black 20" drag wheels on the front and chrome 18" wheels with winter tires on the back. I'm thinking one of those spacers with the adapters (if that is what you call it) may work as it looked to be about an inch or so to where the rim gets a little bigger. I know I should have measured it as I'm not sure if 1.25 will work or if I should try 1.5 or even 2" to be sure. I hate to have them stick out too much though. I also did a quick search for 19" wheels, but that would be pricey and it doesn't look like they make the vision 5 rims in that size anyway.

161 - 180 of 199 Posts