Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there going to be a "shaker" section? I am interested in buying one and am looking for information about them, and when I (probably) get one will have a section as the R/T and others have to share and collect idea's from. Thanks, Chuck

·
Registered
141 Posts
If there is not a shaker section you can start one! I have #77. I found it in Phoenix and at the time it was the only one within 1000 miles and I was doing the searching myself. I see another dealer now has one down in phoenix, gray in color as I recall.

Mine is plum crazy, 6 spd manual, nav and the whatever stereo with 18 speakers. I must say the sound system is very impressive!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,616 Posts
Saw my first Shaker on the road today, it was TorRed.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stopped and looked at a red one, have my dealer getting me a billet silver one. Switching from black is hard, they are the best looking!

·
Premium Member
12,528 Posts
I have #108 so I'm in. Don't know how many members are on the site. Tried to order one but lost out. My local dealer does not know how to spell performance. Drove 373 miles to get ours. Very pleased with the car so far. We also have a 2008 Charger rt/RT and 2011 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman with the Hemi.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If I get one I will see about starting a section on it. I know if I do I won't have the cash to do any mods for awhile, don't care too much about that as long as I get one!!!

·
"Turn on, tune in, drop out"
17,165 Posts
$1,200 added to get an auto. Back in 2010 I paid $995 to get a 6-speed. There are several on e.bay right now. They seem to be the same price as a fully loaded RT. I think the numbering is a gimmick. Don't let a Dealer try to jack up the price b/c of that.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
plus 295 for anti lock diff.

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
Moving this thread to he new "Shaker" section......................

·
Registered
110 Posts
$1,200 added to get an auto. Back in 2010 I paid $995 to get a 6-speed. There are several on e.bay right now. They seem to be the same price as a fully loaded RT. I think the numbering is a gimmick. Don't let a Dealer try to jack up the price b/c of that.
i thought the number meant something because they were only going to produce 1000 for 2014 outgoing models for north america makes for a great send off. If they were not special why number them then? I told my Black Betty she was special because she was numbered (thats the name of my car)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts